GeForce Game Ready 441.20 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Deleted member 255716, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.

Download:
    https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-441-20-whql-driver-download.html

Game Ready for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for the new VR title Stormland.

New G-SYNC Compatible Monitors
    The list of G-SYNC Compatible displays increases to nearly 60 options with the addition of the Acer XB273U, Acer XV273U, and ASUS VG259Q monitors.

Fixed Issues in this Release

• [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan][Maxwell GPUs]: Geometry corruption occurs on some Maxwell GPUs. [2744709]
    • [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: G-SYNC disengages when disabling V-Sync on the game.
    • [2740479]
    • [The Surge 2] VULKAN_ERROR_DEVICE_LOST when using driver version 440.97. [2739146]
    • [Quake 3 Arena]: Colors in the game become washed out when set to 16-bit color. [2738607]
    • [HDR]: HDR black levels are grey on LG OLED55C9. [2738708]
    • [CS:GO]: The game experiences performance drops in certain CPU-limited cases. [2682973]

2. Venomsword

Venomsword Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Elite
    Fixed Issues in this Release
    • [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan][Maxwell GPUs]: Geometry corruption occurs on some Maxwell GPUs. [2744709]
    • [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: G-SYNC disengages when disabling V-Sync on the game. [2740479]
    • [The Surge 2] VULKAN_ERROR_DEVICE_LOST when using driver version 440.97. [2739146]
    • [Quake 3 Arena]: Colors in the game become washed out when set to 16-bit color. [2738607]
    • [HDR]: HDR black levels are grey on LG OLED55C9. [2738708]
    • [CS:GO]: The game experiences performance drops in certain CPU-limited cases. [2682973]

Dan Longman, Johannah and Amaze like this.
  3. Ancymon

Ancymon Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    440_00-161

World of Tanks 64 bit still doesnt works on my system.

4. Dr4Wm4N

Dr4Wm4N Member Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 3090
    Top Issues and Updates
    • [Forza Horizon 4] "Low streaming bandwidth" error after long extended game play [2750515]
    • [Forza Motorsport 7] Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps [2750611]
    • [Grand Theft Auto V] The game frequently crashes. -> NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.
    • Gears 5 may randomly crash -> [Fix] Run the game then go to task manager and right-click on Gears5 process, click on set priority and change it from High to Normal.
    • No Low Latency Mode setting on MSHybrid notebooks/PCs with SLI configuration: In the R440 branch, we fixed a bug that was incorrectly allowing NVIDIA Ultra Low Latency mode to be enabled for MSHybrid and SLI configurations. Even though the mode appeared to be enabled on these configurations, Ultra Low Latency mode was not actually engaged. R435 was considered a Beta and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused
    • Task Manager may display 0% GPU usage in some games -> Not a bug. You may use a 3rd party GPU monitoring utility such as EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner with games reporting incorrect GPU usage in the Task Manager to get correct reading.

Another driver without any fix for GTA V crashes...

tiliarou likes this.

5. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    Multi GPU support has been enabled for Red Dead Redemption 2 with these drivers, it’s running great!

EDIT: Actually it’s not quite perfect, getting flickering in cut scenes and frame pacing seems a bit off but it’s a good start.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    Netherwind, tiliarou and Dragam1337 like this.
  6. kurtextrem

kurtextrem Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    [CS:GO]: The game experiences performance drops in certain CPU-limited cases. [2682973] <-- I love that Nvidia takes a look at eSport titles and optimized the performance. Can we get something for Rainbow Six Siege next? Thank you

cookieboyeli likes this.
  7. Humpfester

Humpfester New Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX 7900 XTX
    I'd put in a ticket or post on the WOT forums, maybe someone there can help, personally I'm not having any issues with the latest build.

8. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Aaaaaand for those of us who are bandwidth limited (thus TAA not being an option), the image is CRAZY bright with TAA off, when sli is enabled.

But if they can fix the crazy bright image with TAA off, i am looking at a solid 60 fps with native 4k :)

anxious_f0x likes this.
  9. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    It's already been stated with the last driver releases, the ball probably lies withing Rockstar's court.

10. tiliarou

tiliarou Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 980M
    It says they are working with the developer so it doesn't rule out that they also screwed up, not only rockstar... it getting freaking long to fix this, I hope it won't be like GoW issue !

11. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    Ok so the frame pacing problems are in fact G-Sync not working at all regardless of V-Sync settings in game or in Nvidia Control Panel.

So the opposite of fixed.

12. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    How far back does the GTA V issue actually go? I wouldn't blame Rockstar unless it's clearly tied to a patch.

One issue for older games though is that if they do get an engine upgrade/change, the driver might break because it loads the optimization profile for the old engine, and needs to be updated.

13. BlackScout

BlackScout Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    RDR2 now runs better. However I can't tell for high GPU utilization because I only have values for testing with super low settings... (720p, 0.5x Scaling)
    Used the in-game benchmark...

Comparing against the Game Ready driver!

[​IMG]

Nastya likes this.
  14. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
    So just so that I can understand:

When multi gpu support is enabled (Red Dead Redemption), does nvidia mean for all cards OR JUST WHEN THE CARDS ARE ALREADY IN SLI or SLI capable?

...I ask because, mgpu dx12 has not been enabled by nvidia on any game unless the cards are SLI capable/enabled.

Multi GPU support would mean a pair of 1060 or 2060 could do mgpu... but this has not been the case with nvidia so far.

The only game with mutli gpu support so far is AOTS in dx12 and Vulkan

Thank you, its an important distinction in the two scenarios

15. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    It only works with vulkan, not dx12, and sli has to be enabled in nvidia control panel.

tiliarou likes this.

16. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
    Thanks, I didn't think nvidia would allow mgpu for their non sli cards, despite being fully capable.

17. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4090
    That’s not something I can test sadly, but two identical cards in SLi are supported in Vulkan, DX12 is still single GPU.

18. Skinner

Skinner Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    Damn, RDR2 CTD's at launch here....Vulkan was enabled and had run MGPU before by deleting the profile and adding the exe to another game....

19. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    Yeah, I don't know how valid my own test was, but disabling Sli in the control panel for Kepler disabled the MGPU in Hitman and Tomb Raider. The engines have MGPU built-in and shouldn't have to depend on the Sli switch.
    Wonder if AMD users also need to have Crossfire activated in Radeon settings.

20. SKIBA

SKIBA Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1660 S / 6 GB
    Red Dead Redemption 2 have Vulkan Api? :eek: