1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GeForce Game Ready 431.68 hotfix

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Ahmet

Ahmet New Member

GPU:
    GT 1030
    GT 1030 graphics card do you think I should install this driver?

2. SoLoR

SoLoR Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660 Ti
    Does anyone have issue that 431.68 driver (DCH) automatically updates to 431.70, that i assume is studio driver? It updated for me 2 times already. First time it updated, i did DDU and reinstalled 431.68... now it updated again after 2-3 days... and all autoupdate is turned off (GF experience is not even installed).

3. Chastity

Chastity Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 390/GTX1070M
    Studio Drivers aren't bad for gaming. In fact, think of them as getting an extra round of bugfix.

4. garyb

garyb Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080TI 11GB
    Nope never come across this problem, check your advanced options see if you have something enabled in there.

5. SoLoR

SoLoR Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660 Ti
    Its not like i play a lot, so i dont really care about that :) i however do care about stuff updating it self when it shouldnt suppose to... Yesterday i went to sleep, put movie from computer on my second screen (TV) and 15min later, everything blinks, like when it does when you install driver... at that point i was half sleeping and i tought maybe something wierd just happened (or maybe im already dreaming), so i just went to sleep, this morning i notice driver was updated so i have put 1+1 together.... I also only noticed driver was updated because im playing with OC/fan curves/keeping eye on temperatures on my graphic card and i have msi afterburner runing and checking it couple of times/day...

6. Astug

Astug Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Terrain texture flickering in The Division 2 (DX11).