GeForce Forceware 185.81 Download | Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by riverrat, Apr 30, 2009.

1. °L°

°L° Guest

GPU:
    GTX 970
    WOW Ive a lot of fps more in crysis warhead, it is awesome.
    I keep them!

2. cyberfroggy

cyberfroggy New Member

GPU:
    2 X Zotac GTX 285 AMP!
    No SLI or Hybrid SLI possible

Hi!

I had a big problem using the following stuff (with dirver 185.81 beta and 182.50 whql):

Crosshair II Formula (Bios 1702) with nforce 780a
    Phenom II 940 BE @ 3600 MHz (18*200@1.425 V)
    Enermax Infinity 720 Watt
    Vista Ultimate 32 Bit SP 1

2 X Zotac GTX 285 AMP! (for Graphics in SLI) + 1 X Zotac 9800 GTX AMP! (for physics)

The problem: Using the GPU direct (without Hybrid-SLI etc.) its no problem and my baby goes like hell ;-) , but when i try to use Hybrid-SLI (for power saving etc.) no SLI or Hybrid-SLI (Boost-Performance or Power Saving) is possible?

Anyone has the same problems? Thanks for answers.

Greetz

Cyberfroggy

3. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    gtx 480 850/1700/2000 h2o
    anyone else seen some weird issues with x-men origins wolverine ?
    like minor graphic anomolies that apear shortly then vanish.
    windows 7 7100 x64 here.

talk about useless post.

4. yleclerc

yleclerc Guest

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 1660 6GB
    No sound after installing

Not sure if this has been covered before. I have not found any posts yet.

I decided to install these 185.81 Beta drivers and then installed the Cryostasis demo, so a try it out. My Windows XP Pro SP3 reported no sound device even though I had installed the Realtek HD 2.21 drivers. This then "forced" me to uninstall the nVidia PhysX drivers, video card drivers and Realtek HD audio drivers. After running Driver Sweeper on all "three" driver series, i reinstalled the WHQL drivers and Realtek HD 2.21 drivers.

Anyone else experienced this? What could be a "driver" fix?

5. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    Vista64 SP2 works flawless. No problems whatsoever.

6. Baleur

Baleur Guest

GPU:
    Gainward 8800GTS 640mb
    Really? I might reinstall it :D
    If EA Downloader lets me download it, if my "time" isnt up.. ****ing *******s :p

7. lambchop

lambchop Member Guru

GPU:
    None
    Works good here using xp sp3 32bit and GTX 260 216...GTA 4 still runs like pants though at max..i guess thats rockstars problem though,bunch of *****'s.

8. Treble557

Treble557 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX295/8800gtx physx
    I'm getting driver failure/recovery's in the cryostasis demo, but crysis runs perfectly. Havn't tested much else yet, so I dunno if they're good or not yet. Still testing.

9. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    I'm going to request that from now on out we require a poll based on performance and issues etc to go along with a new driver thread post. Reading through the whole thread of multiple pages takes too damn long to make a decision on installing different drivers :D

10. 90Ozkr

90Ozkr Active Member

GPU:
    9600gt OC 765/1928/1136
    It wouldnt really matter, if you read through a couple of pages you'd notice right away, that while it works flawlessly for some guys, it doesnt work at all for some others... and it works somewhat correctly for others....

Even with a poll, NO rig, is the same as the next one, even if they have the same specs/somewhat the same specs. So while the poll could be "95% working flawlessly" if you install them, your rig could still BSOD.

11. TurboMan

TurboMan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW 3

That's exactly the same stuff i talked about for CS:S !!! For a split second I get those blank anomalies or sometimes flashes only in CS:S though, the rest of my games run perfectly with these drivers + Vista 64. :3eyes:

12. BigMyke

BigMyke Member

GPU:
    EVGA 580 SC SLI
    I think I get the same problem. L4D, TF2, and X-men give me flashes of transparent anomalies that flash. for example, my scout's shatter gun would disappear and appear or parts of the butt stock would flash. In x-men, lil lines or transparent polygons would flash.

I'd run OCCT GPU test for 20 mins and I'd get no errors. I'd run Crysis for an hour and I wouldn't crash or get any errors. It's causing l4d and tf2 to give me a sound looping crash. None of these artifacts have any color to them.

EVGA Classified
    i7 920 @4.3
    evga 285 SSC sli
    Windows 7 7100 64

13. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    in windows 7 64 bit working as intended. no problems at all.

14. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    I finally gave them a shot, too. My 3DMark Vantage score increased from 18100 to 18300 (PhysX enabled, 182.50 WHQL was my previous driver) and both Crysis and Crysis Warhead are working just fine. I didn't run any fps comparisons, but both games just felt really smooth and ran without any kind of problems.

So far they are keepers. :D

15. SolidBladez

SolidBladez Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti OC
    Took me a few tries to get them installed correctly on my machine (I have to edit the .inf file in order to get my monitor to work correctly). But once I got everything all set, I tested COD:WAW and it ran much better compared to 182.08 WHQL set I was using in Windows 7 7100 x64. It was more fluid and less jittery.

16. BigMyke

BigMyke Member

GPU:
    EVGA 580 SC SLI
    how do i get my monitor to run at 60hz? Right now it shows 59.8hz. I doubt this is causing my problems with the anomalies

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  17. Terrorizor

Terrorizor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX260 SC
    been running these for a couple days.

agreed.

yep.

indeed, same on this end.

.. and there ya go , everything i had to say with the help of fellow posters . :)

18. DeusEXMachina

DeusEXMachina Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS RX 480 OC 8G
    No problems with games for now. Prince of persia, assasins creed, devil may cry 4, NFS undercover run really fine. but... Media player homecinema sometimes crash, enyone else have this problem????.

19. khrl06

khrl06 Guest

I got the same problem,prince of persia have sudden slow down and clear sky seem smoother..vista 32 here...

20. elrazor

elrazor Master Guru

GPU:
    AorusMaster 3080
    Try to force anisotropic filtering from NVCP, it work? Broke for me =\
    *Crap*