GeForce Experience Share To Introduce In-Game Overlay & Exciting New Co-Op Features

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Spets, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-experience-early-access-share-beta-coming-soon

2. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    This shall be known as the Crawl fixer!

3. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    new things to punish our gpus ?!

4. GPUSMUG

GPUSMUG Active Member

GPU:
    980 Ti SLI
    The bugs this is going to bring SLI will be fascinating.

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    the can bring what the want to GFE i still wont install it ever

6. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5700XT Raw II

What sucks is you have to have it installed to do game streaming to android.
    Steam has no way to do it without 3rd party apps, and half the time, they would like ass or have no gpu hardware acceleration.

Id rather them fix the fooking sli vram bugs in windows 10.........

7. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    >geforce experience overlay

thats actually stupid and retarded, how did they think this was a good idea with all the issues overlays give?

8. Pyrage

Pyrage Master Guru

GPU:
    580 CF@ 1470
    Exactly.. every single application nowadays wanna push their own overlay all over you. steam, origin, razor, steelseries, now nvidia and many others. It's just so annoying, all they do is suck your performance away and cause countless issues like stuttering and compatibility issues with real useful stuff like Afterburner.

I've installed GE once, but then I realized that all those game optimizations are just stuff that I can tweak myself (and more effectively), and don't get me started on the 5+ nvidia services running for no reason because of GE.

9. fl2015

fl2015 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    While I agree that there are too many overlays I do think though it's good having a GPU company pushing out such a feature to use as it's independent from the store based/DRM overlays (i.e. steam, origin, GOG, uplay) therefore the features will work or content will be shareable regardless of where or what version of a game you bought.

10. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I wonder why I don't have any compatibility issues because of overlays. Oh, I know - it's because I choose what to run when I need it instead of having everything running all the time.