1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geforce Experience has Beta driver 361.42?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by NeoandGeo, Dec 16, 2015.

1. siriq

siriq Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    I have it also. Just lazy to do the restart install yet :D
    Will check tomorrow.
    http://postimg.org/image/dk2jx8m6d/full/

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  2. Chaython

Chaython Banned

GPU:
    AMD/7970/3GB
    Can't wait for 6969.69
    Stupid random jumps in numbers
    And no not in redstone however it's probably some what related but is probably a driver number that will be skipped for public

3. {WOR}lock

{WOR}lock Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 TI FE
    Here's my theory. This is a driver for Nvidia's beta testers and they recognize who those people are via their GE sign in credentials.

This was just a glitch in the matrix.

4. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Banned

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    LOLOLOL Windows 11082 =s god of god man it lol it loads 40 chrome tabs in a second. LOL its so fast I know this post should be about the driver but F@C$ that. Have to dl this driver for the new install.

5. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  6. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    Yep, sooo strange. I think they prep. the driver for exclusive GFE download, or that ****. Dunno, but i think they refuse to just put a download link for the stand alone driver, since its already December and they already announced that u will need GFE only to download game-ready drivers.

So thats why they made a sticky thread on geforce forums and deleted the post there...

7. vasevase

vasevase Member

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GeForce GTX970
    NVIDIA continues to work closely with VR headset and game developers to deliver amazing VR games and applications. This Game Ready driver includes the latest GameWorks VR tweaks, bug fixes, and optimizations to ensure you have the ultimate VR gaming experience.

Gaming Technology
    Support added for GameWorks VR 1.1 including VR SLI support for OpenGL applications and support for the latest Oculus SDK

Win7/8.1: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windo...n8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql.exe
    Win10: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/361.43/361.43-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

As of Windows 10 November Update, Fermi GPUs now use WDDM 2.0 in single GPU configurations.

8. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    branch: 361_40-4

9. yoe

yoe Member

GPU:
    GTX1080 2.15/11.1
    Wonders, whats this in these?
    [​IMG]