GeForce 527.56 WHQL driver download

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Jas39Grippen

Jas39Grippen Active Member

GPU:
    2080TI
    Hmm, interesting ...Witcher 3 is mentioned, that no doubt means the Next Gen patch included, Dlss, Ray tracings and all the other goodies.
    Wouldn't mind replaying it, been a while, though I'v seen vids that show the Old Vanilla Witcher 3 compared side by side to Next gen and there is hardly any indistinguishable difference between the two, on the contrary, some claim it looks worse, not to mention thousands of incompatible mods with this new release.....personally I also could not spot anything "next gen" about it....perhaps because of all the graphical mods that completely transformed the game into Next Gen anyway.

Whats interesting is that many mods from Nexus have been implemented into the Next Gen patch without the need for any extra installations, the famous Halk Hogan's "High Res Retexture" mod leading the charge.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
  3. exodus1337

exodus1337 Member

No Darktide crash fix eh? Awesome...

4. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF RTX 3080 OC
    Can I delete custom resolutions yet? No? Oh well.

5. shaga

shaga Active Member

GPU:
    Asus 3060 Ti
    Btw. I haven't posted about this but I have tried to google of it often.. no answer or solutions. I don't think anyone here will know what's the problem either.. Anyhow might as well say this. Whenever I reboot my PC I need to go to my display menu and choose freesync ultimate -> standard and then back to ultimate which leaves screen blank so I have to also poweroff/on also. Then I don't get insanely huge ghosting and motion blur in games. It started to happen the beginning of last autumn. I assumed it was Win11 beta insider thing so didn't take a note where it started; just assumed it will go away with given some time but I still need to do that.

Monitor is not the official G-Sync and gpu is Asus Dual 3060ti.. Monitor is Samsung 27" c27fg so "quantum led". I have of course DDU cleaned but haven't done fresh Windows install..

Neo Cyrus likes this.