GeForce 442.50 Game Ready Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by zandathrax, Feb 27, 2020.

1. goodsmac

goodsmac Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti FE
    I´ve had this issue too for the first time. Yesterday I started Division 2, immediately after entering 3D mode the monitor went black and said: "out of range".

2. redrumy3

redrumy3 Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 1080 FE
    I had to roll back which is rare because I usually never have any issues with drivers. But something is messed up with these, I get driver crashes with destiny and other games on my 1080.

Troyboy likes this.
  3. Supertribble

Supertribble Master Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti/RadVII/2070S
    Scores 24575 with stock 2070 super fe card in Firestrike. That seems very low. :/

scores 10002 in time spy which is ok, maybe slightly low but ok. Firestrike score is bad though.

Firestrike 26789 with +125 core +700 memory using Nvidia's weird default fan profile. Like it stays at 41% for too long imo. New score using 441.87 though.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  4. Dagda

Dagda Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    the dxgi error in apex legends is still present, please fix.

I'm tired of the game crashing just because i alt-tab.

5. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSIrtx2080 superXS
    Yesterday i played on The divsion2 Warlords and the drivers worked fine but tonight the game is playing like a giant turd and really laggy.

6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Don't alt tab then.
    Seriously, its a HACK.

7. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    More than likely the game, had intermittent stuttering and audio pops and whatnot when I still played it.

Giant turd sounds about right... :p

8. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSIrtx2080 superXS
    Well TD2 does seem a bit erratic since i bought and installed the warlords dlc but when it works it works fine and looks awesome in 4k, its just susceptible to random crashes if im idle in a friendly safe area for a few minutes and some times it fails to get past the first loading screen.

9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    This LAV tdr problem has been reported to still occur in 442.59, Manuel has filed a bug.

10. Khronikos

Khronikos Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC2 1080ti
    I definitely just got another timeout last night. They are not as frequent though. Only one once in a while firefox or MPC player is open usually with LAV out.

11. densou

densou Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1070 Ti Mini
    hey guys, I gave up on LAV....stick with OpenCodec or similar (e.g. MPC-BE instead of MPC-HC / PotPlayer instead of VLC)

12. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980 TI FTW
    LAV/MPC-BE user...no problems for me.

13. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    its random and only occurs through having content paused over some amount of time,

while paused lav, the renderer (madvr or evr.dll) and driver specific dll's are still processing something and in the end some thing in the driver runs out of buffer or gets counted as a long running task, tripping the TDR system.

I haven't been able to link it to web browser decoding of video or pictures, it crashed the gpu i have linked to LAV, (set as the copy back device), the one i browse and game on has been solid.

I sent a TDR crash dump to Manuel, I don't know how to get them on windows 10 anymore, the folder for those dumps no longer retains them

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  14. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 OC/UV
    Not having this in mpv with D3D11VA (no copyback).