GeForce 385.69 WHQL driver download

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    [​IMG]

It's crazy how often i have to use this picture in this forum lately. So many conspiracy theorists.

Keitosha and Solareus Prime like this.
  3. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Not to mention the last driver was literally 1 month ago.

4. Claude350

Claude350 Active Member

GPU:
    PNY 1060 GTX SSC
    And one month ago doesn't equate to every week.

5. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Thanks Hilbert.

6. fry178

fry178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080S WB
    @solareusprime
    So you rather have stuff not getting fixed, so it "looks better" on paper.
    Lol, right...

7. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 ti Galax EXOC
    So instead of juat talking crap does anyone have anything constructive about the driver performance or issues?

8. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
  9. Irenicus

Irenicus Master Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti OC
    What the hell are you talking about Solareus, there hasn't been a new driver for several weeks. You're talking out your arse kid.

Come back when you learn the difference between "then" and "than" okay? :) cheers

10. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    The magical schedule of releasing drivers with new games?... Nvidia's stock is down today, btw and the idea of stock price being affected by driver launches is.. well let's just say no one trades based on drivers launches unless they start bricking cards or magically increasing performance to the point where it's advertised all over the media.

I don't know about AMD because I don't have experience with their prosumer cards - but if you're doing animation stuff with trapcode in AE you're probably going to want a certified AE card. Nvidia goes out of it's way to make sure the quadro drivers are compatible with most plug-in suites and maintains compatibility for older software + has a higher degree of testing/validation on those cards, which is why they come with a massive price premium. I'm sure AMD does the same.

11. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Silly reasoning. Driver releases are also tied new games optimizations, dont you read the release notes? And yes, they can be tied to fixes as well, but that just means they are more on top of things. Frequent driver releases are not necessarily a bad thing, but more often a good thing. I would be more inclined to favor the side with more frequent driver releases tbh.

12. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    wtf kind of logic is this?

Again:

[​IMG]

13. Bescrawl

Bescrawl Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 980 Gaming 4
    Does anyone know if these drivers are better then the forced Windows 10 insider 387.68 drivers? Or what the difference is?

14. DLD

DLD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060 6GB
    "Windows 10 insider 387.68 drivers" must be a driver version from inside the m$ boss's arse... That's how much insider-wise it must be...

15. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I'm not making fun of you, you just aren't making a bit of logical sense. That is the problem.

Not making any logical sense, and then deciding to bring out all these outlandish remarks with little to no proof, proving the fact they are made up in your head, brings out the tinfoil hat. That is quite literally the definition of a conspiracy theorist.

"A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes an unwarranted conspiracy. Conspiracy theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history or simple facts."

"a person who holds a theory that explains an event or situation as the result of a secret plan by usually powerful people or groups"

Or aka:

The world needs less conspiracy theories and more factually based opinions and actions. Otherwise, we'll just go 'round and 'round on nothing at all. So please don't tell me you'd rather have a tin foil hat then be naive, as there is nothing that isn't naive about someone who has a tin foil hat.

16. Lilith

Lilith Member Guru

GPU:
    nvidia GTX 1660ti
    [​IMG]

@this whole tin foil thing...please continue :rolleyes:

17. NewTRUMP Order

NewTRUMP Order Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3080
    Lol if Nvidia didn't update their drivers there would be someone saying Nvidia doesn't care about their customers. I think the only sneaky thing Nvidia is doing is trying to keep their product as fresh as their competitors. Sneak on Nvidia, Sneak on.

18. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    Exactly! They'd be saying nVidia has terrible driver support, doesn't care about their customers since they already got their money, blah blah blah.... followed by how you should buy AMD who loves all their customers and the only reason they take so long to release drivers is because they only release perfect drivers.

ugh... i think i just threw up a little bit saying that.

19. ocsystem

ocsystem Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD 6600xt
    I myself agree with this. new update driver more often like this is not going to do any benefit to ones pc. I always ahead of latest drivers and did not see any difference. and keeping installing and uninstalling gives more of headache. sorry guys this how I feel but you might not agree with.....

20. truexfan81

truexfan81 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 650 1GB
    does this fix any of the windows 10 bsod issues that seem to blame it on dxgmms2.sys ?