GeForce 385.69 - WHQL driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Alberto, Sep 21, 2017.

1. sean8102

sean8102 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    I was having that problem as well but thankfully it dose seem to be fixed in this driver. Just played a single player level and it worked fine.

2. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    I'm also seeing flickering meshes in certain cars in PUBG. Guess i'll try to older driver again.

3. Nastya

Nastya Member Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080 Ti OC
    Very satisifed, no apparent issues. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016

4. evgenim

evgenim Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1060 OC
    Opening NV Control Panel is now fixed.

5. BahamutxD

BahamutxD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 GamingX
    Anyone got problems launching Dota2? Not 100% sure they came with the driver update or not..

6. BuildeR2

BuildeR2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    Thanks for testing it out and replying. I'm in no rush to update drivers since PCARS2 works fine on 382.53, but with the FCU coming soon I know I'll have to update drivers soon.

7. Shataan

Shataan Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 RTX
    I am using these with absolutely no issues. They seem decent.

8. scaramonga

scaramonga Member Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti FTW3 W/C
    Gid drivers, and I notice a little deeper color improvement with them, more so on the RGB matrix, without being so overbearing that it causes me to move my furniture around, like previous sets.

Keepers!

9. X7007

X7007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 1080GTX
    No issue, using Directx and not vulkan.
    Windows 10 1703 x64
    not having msi afterburner running , just installed.
    using 59hz OLED TV LG55C6 3840x2160

What is the error or issue ?

LOL finally..... I finished the game with 382 already ,,, was driving me insane how drivers can screw the game and how long it takes to fix this .

10. Apparatus

Apparatus Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080 ti
    After 3 years on the red side, I am back to Nvidia with an aorus 1080 ti beauty and I have this issue :

nvcpl is fully functional, but when i hover and stop my mouse above an element/setting on the left side of the panel(ex : manage 3d settings, change resolution etc.), the element/setting that has my cursor over it blinks/flashes.

I want to ask if its normal, as I don't remember nvcpl having this behavior in the past.

11. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    No issue with Dota 2 >> 3 modes included -dx11/-dx9 (recommended) or -gl (not so smooth)

FYI, -vulkan mode (the worst) still has some glitches & shuttering (FPS suddenly dropped) since very long time ago until now still haven't fixed it.

12. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1070 GamingX
    W7 Ultimate 64bit, i7 6700k, GTX1070;

This driver brought back the "black-screen" on and off problem while watching videos with Firefox/IE (or combo of both). Didn't happen with last driver. Happens randomly.

13. Shady757

Shady757 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
    I've been having the issue since a few drivers now, can't remember exactly when it started, but; whenever I play Rust (and this issue ONLY happens with Rust), if the GPU enters a power state other than max/downclocks, there is strange artifacting and it seems much more apparent when there is some type of media on the second monitor (video or whatever). Anyone had similar issues?

14. Mott

Mott Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080 GXT
    Played a bunch of games and no issues with this driver. It is a keeper!

15. jdc2389

jdc2389 Member Guru

GPU:
    980ti 1408/3650
    Yep, whatever optimizations they did for pubg on this driver need improvement, I'm also getting flickering texture mapping while driving fast.

16. disq

disq Active Member

GPU:
    GTX
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  17. Monchis

Monchis Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950
    A couple of lock ups in project cars 2, and this last time the game wouldn´t load a track anymore (ctd), tried four times, restarting the driver fixed it.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  18. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Keitosha likes this.
  19. Monchis

Monchis Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950
    Wtf :eek: this driver and project cars almost killed my graphics card, after the lockups it started to show pink and blue colored pixels all over the screen, even on desktop after quitting the game, restarted windows and same thing. I went back to 361.6 and all was fine again but the 62.8fps hack for project cars 2 didn´t work anymore. So I decided to reinstall the new driver the old way: remove old driver, msi afterburner, and inspector, then restart. Install new driver, the latest versions of the softwares, and instead of importing inspector and overclocking profiles (very old ones) I just set them manually. After a few hours with project cars 2 yesterday and today, so far, so good.

Ps.- Nvidia needs to fix or cooperate with SMS to fix the jittering in project cars 2 (even 1080ti users got it), noticeable when making turns. The 62.8 fps limiter hack works 100% but still o_O

20. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    DSR broken?

I can't select ANY of the DSR options in my Games.

EDIT:

Does work, had to reboot.

Buggy as crap though, when Alt Tabbing out of a game and back in the cursor is blown up.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017