1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GeForce 375.95 HOTFIX driver download & discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Vidik, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Angrycrab

Angrycrab Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan XP EVGA Hybrid Kit
    359.00 got a score of 2775 In Timespy @4k. stock clocks

With 375.95 I got a score of 2941 @ 4K In Timespy. stock clocks

So no older drivers do not provide higher performance.

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    well R359 is old and not really optimized for TimeSpy.
    R367 & R370 are better, actually R370 fixed some weird hard freezing for me in TimeSpy.

Anyway, I think I'll go back to 375.70 or 375.76 both were smoother in RIFT and I play that a lot lately. 375.95 has some occasional hickups not present with those two.
    Im not playing any "game ready" newest games aka BF1,Civ4, Division anyway, so no big deal. :nerd:

3. feidlimid

feidlimid Member

GPU:
    N/A
    I certainly don't like these drivers.

I get rendering issues with Firefox. For example if I go into forums, click a topic and go back to the list of topics and scroll up, for a very short period of time (0.1s?) I see a box flickering then appears normal when scrolling up or down. It's only when I go back from a topic into a list of topics and scroll up.

Also I have my gamma set custom. Each time I restart Windows, I have to open Nvidia Control Panel, Adjust desktop colour settings, select "Other applications control colour settings" and back to "Use Nvidia settings" and close the window to restore my custom gamma.

Each time I uninstalled the old drivers and ran DDU before installing the new drivers.

4. Pickerd

Pickerd Member

GPU:
    EVGA 9800 GTX+
    No luck with any 375 series. All of them i get driver crashing.

5. The General

The General Ancient Guru

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Depends on the card, computer, etc. I know for a fact that the 337 series are faster than anything above the 337, and below 370. As for the 370 series, i have only use the 375.95 which I'm using now, compared to the 337, i don't see any difference. 337 series are only available to 700 gtx series and below though, sadly i won't be able to use them in about 2 months when i buy a 1060 card. I just hope the performance are in fact better or the same with the 370's and above. I usually "first" test out Mafia 2 benchmark to test driver versions, you will notice a big difference in terms of performance from the 337 and below 370 series. I know you're not using a 700 card and below, i was just pointing out that "sometimes" old drivers are in fact more stable and faster compared to the newer ones. I think with the 370 series though, they seem just as good, i haven't had any issues with them yet. My only issue is my CPU(With certain games), but i plan to upgrade that next week. :banana:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    did the hotfix become whql?

7. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
  8. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Should probably get a new driver today as Watch_Dogs 2 is coming out in ~12 hours.

9. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC OC
    and hotfix for him tomorrow

10. endbase

endbase Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming
    Good one haha proberly they will :banana: