1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GeForce 375.63 WHQL driver download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1070 GamingX
    I've gone back to 373.06 due to black-screen/bo3.exe crashes with this driver (like .57).

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    ^
    Have you also tried to reset nvcpl bo3 profile and manually deleted game cfg?

Well I use html5 almost everywhere, but there are some sites that still use flash video and now its a "issue" the way it grabs FS with new flash v23.. Not a really big deal though, its easy fix alt+tab, but yeah a bit annoying.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  3. siriq

siriq Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    I as i stated before, lot of nv users got stutter etc. . Doesn't matter how many benches you link. I heard them on TS. They constantly try to find solutions on the problem. Specialy with gtx 770. Always crashes the game. Nvidia also knows about the problems.

4. CrazyGenio

CrazyGenio Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi rtx 2080ti trio
    just use chrome beta or canary chrome (or any other web browser), apparently this bug affects chrome 54 only (newer betas or early version of chrome are unaffected)

5. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming X 1080ti
    don't ask me why but I have a lot of washed out colors with these drivers..I tought it was a bug in the latest shadow warrior 2 (have the sli glitch too) but no I played several other games...some I have 2000hrs on a yeah something isn't right in some places (I guess when it uses a certain lighting effect or shader) evertyhing looks overbright and white-ish...weird

6. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1070 GamingX
    The bug seems to be triggered by changing the in-game render resolution in bo3. Looks like theres a problem with 375.57 and 375.63 with bo3's built-in DSR I think.

7. Plug2k

Plug2k Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x Gigabyte Fe 1080TI +WB
    Game Ready
    Provides the optimal experience for Battlefield 1, Civilization VI, and Titanfall 2

Hmmmm

well i can understand dx12 in bf1 being single card
    and dx11 in sli mode

but another game i just bought TITANFALL 2 and its single card also :/
    what the hell,,,,, yup im defo going to single cards in the future.

8. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    Are you using HDMI? maybe you need to re-enable Full RGB.

9. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I've played BF1 for about six hours yesterday and I didn't have any stutters or crashes of anything. I even went as far as 150% resolution scale which put me below 60 most of the time and the game was still perfectly playable. GTX770 (if it's the stock 2GB version) doesn't have enough VRAM to run BF1.

But you completely missed the point which is that DX12 is unplayable in BF1 on all h/w, AMD including. Not surprising though.

10. NiColaoS

NiColaoS Master Guru

GPU:
    1060 6GB Armor OC
    I use Opera beta 41 x64 which in turn uses Chrome/54.0.2840.59 and still no issues so far. Where it starts? What's your version of chromium latest Opera uses?

I've to say, though, I use no Flash. Only html5 player. Don't know whether they're connected or not. Perhaps it's the custom flash Chrome uses or something. But the other guy said it happens on Gifs too... Let's wait and see.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016

11. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    Capping Framerate at 59.7 makes it 58 in game.

Is this a Driver Bug or Pascal related?

12. jimmmm

jimmmm Active Member

GPU:
    16go ddr3
  13. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti H20
    FPS cap is not 100% accurate.

Try capping at 61 or 62 with V2 not V1

14. Xtreme512

Xtreme512 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1060 6GB
    Cap it with RTSS, and cap it to your exact refresh rate, not one more or less.

15. siriq

siriq Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    Not about the memory. Nvidia will do a driver fix or if they can't , will be a patch on the game. Nothing has to do with the 2 gb memory. 4 gb version also crashes :D Lucky you, don't have stutter but awful lot of players yes.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...ttlefield-1-directx-crashes-mostly-gtx770-/1/

16. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Good driver 4 me; first in a long time and I'm back to a stable OC. Game as it was in 8.1 .... a recent fall back :banana:.

Regards

17. playswithfire

playswithfire Active Member

GPU:
    GTX670 SLI
    Interesting - I've just updated to beta version of chrome, and the issue is continuing with animated gifs. Haven't tried videos yet.

About to try the latest drivers.. here's hoping.