Geforce 362.00 WHQL Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by peppercute, Mar 1, 2016.

1. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    lol just because they show version number they run smoother lol.

2. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 760
    That's new, great that it's fixed.

Earlier, if I chose ULMB for a specific app and pressed "Apply" the screen would change to ULMB in desktop and all apps, not just that one.

3. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
    Removed

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  4. Itadakiimasu

Itadakiimasu New Member

GPU:
    GTX 960
    I'm having issues can someone lookup my thread 'GTX 960 362.00 Updating Issue' :(

5. khanmein

khanmein Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    try bring yr rig to the place u bought. ask them install for u.

6. Assirra

Assirra Active Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix 980 4GB
    So are people actually serious about those colors or is this part of some running joke?

7. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    it's a running joke for most after some people actually being serious about it. :)

Basically, some folks seem to notice differences between for example 359.91 and 359.92 drivers, when in the opinion of the majority it's placebo.

so it's best to be lighthearted about it, since you can't change someone's mind on these things.

8. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Dead serious. Each new driver since GeForce 256 is making colors better and better. Soon we will have the real colors!

9. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Go install old tesla 271.xx driver and then be lound how colors chaned with those. And it happened with 3xx.xx a bunch of times - while geforce looked washed out and a little blurry (not always, so chill), quadro had better color and sharper look in those times (again, not always).

A bunch of good for nothing fun making clows :p

//so borring to read these driver threads lately...

10. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    The ONLY credibility I will give this "colour" thing (apart from maybe slight variations in default vibrance?) is that people reporting such changes have actually switched from HDMI to DVI / DP cable.

Because NV driver still defaults to limited range RGB with HDMI. This was the case two years back and before when I previously owned NV hardware.

Or perhaps some driver versions default to YCbCr format instead of (limited) RGB which surely makes the colors "better" in comparison.
    HDTVs often use YCbCr at least, as default/preferred format.

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Im not going down that road again. But no its not that, i always used dvi and I wasnt the only one noticing it either. Those with TN wont notice such things so good anyway 6bit cant beat 8bit or those with 10bit lookup table.
    //

As for this driver. I'll pass, wont play farcry or that Gow re-release port, happy with 361.82 atm. :nerd:

12. Glottiz

Glottiz Master Guru

GPU:
    Strix 1080Ti
    version number in task manager is shown for about 2 years or so. :)

13. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    Installed this driver.

8-bit IPS panel became 10-bit IPS panel.

Now I have ~1 billion colors, no async hardware to run it on and ****ing hell they gimped kepler.

(This is a model post xD)

14. Shady757

Shady757 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
    oh man so cool so crazy new features xDDDD
    [​IMG]

15. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Banned

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    This forum is filling with idiots. If I read another shetstain stating "drivers work" I'm gonna columbine guru3d. For me in primal im getting 20+ less FPS 40-60 vs 80+ in 361.91. Did full reinstall the current guru3d way. I'm thinking these drivers are pretty sheyat. Drivers have many qualities even beyond just FPS there is ingame movement speed(almost like a proc speed increase) latency, many many factors other than FPS, benches, "has patches werks must be guud", all the new features suck like geforce experience anyway I dont even install that crap just the driver and physx thats it and discussing what branch it is. Infact most of the info you tards post in these threads has little to do with a good analysis of how good the driver is. Its basically just pages of useless drivel so people that dont know what they are talking about can post on a forum.....

16. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    >Drivers have many qualities even beyond just FPS there is ingame movement speed

>many many factors other than FP

>benches

>just pages of useless drivel so people that dont know what they are talking about can post on a forum

:stewpid:

Threatening to pull a columbine because people's experience with this driver set differs from yours ?

Hello FBI.

Judging by the quality of your writing your grievances against the school system are probably justified, shooting children isn't the way to better yourself though

17. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    Sounds like you're using in-game AA? That's overly heavy in this game, should run well within the limits of a 980Ti without it.

Run it once more and there's at least a 50% chance of 361.91 having a higher score than the new driver. +/- less than 100 points says absolutely nothing to the performance of any driver revisions with 3DMark.

18. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Banned

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    Ieldra you owned yourself. I'm way beyond you.

The point is we dont need to know if the drivers work, if they install and run(when people cry that they dont install or run then we will figure it out that way), we want to know if they run well and its worth installing. They work means absolutely nothing but thinking is not your strong suit I can tell.

How am I going to pull a columbine on a virtual forum? LOL people are so tarded by tv these days.

19. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    These perform the same to 361.91 for me.Tested Witcher 3, GTA V, Most Wanted, MHO Bench, RE6 Bench.Main character shadows in GTA V at certain angles have some flicker but I have to stand in one place and move the camera around to get it.Not noticeable when moving or driving etc., gameplay is smooth, no other graphical or stability issues.On Win7.

....aaand the colors on my "crappy TN panel" look amazing, OMG I think these drivers fused my 670s into a 970 with 3.5gb vram, so no need for me to upgrade to a Zotac 980Ti AMP Omega, ever. :rolleyes:

20. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    Then do that yourself.

Nobody here is obligated to post analyses of driver performance, you're an overly entitled asshat who contributes less to the thread than the people you're complaining about - and you do it with terrible english to boot.

How you do it is irrelevant to me, I just enjoyed pointing out that you're the kind of degenerate spawn of cruel human nature that threatens to kill people over the internet; you're quite literally a bottom feeder in our social hierarchy

I never contested your claim to the imbecile throne.

As for how they perform on my end, on par with 361.91, Firestrike +100 on graphics score, can't notice a difference in games.