Geforce 353.62 WHQL Driver download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by lunario, Jul 28, 2015.

1. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6900XT
    The DPC is crap in this driver, almost every game I enter a game there is buzzz when it start it on the intro or whatever is the first thing that's shows. and the file has the highest execution

2. Joe

Joe Active Member

GPU:
    Galax GTX 970 @ 1400/3900
    I've noticed this too, rather annoying.

3. GiNaJuIcE

GiNaJuIcE Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC 1080 AMP
    on win 7 i could run surround display 5760x1080 without a problem. Now im getting directx errors.

this one.

Directx Function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with E_outofmemory ("direct3d could not allocate sufficient memory to complete the call.") GPU: "nvidia geforce gtx titan", Driver: 35349. Free virtual memory: 4275251944kb/4294967168kb. Total resource: 0kb. Make sure you have a supported graphics card with at least 512mb.

I ran directx redist. Played BF4 at 5760x1080 and system memory went up to 11gb then game crashed and gave me that error. Went back to the current win 10 driver and set single monitor 1920x1080 and was able to do a couple rounds without any errors. I have the page file set to system managed sized.

Are these drivers just a placeholder for now or what?

4. antonyfrn

antonyfrn Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    Anyone know if D3D9 <-> OpenCL interop support is coming back as its kinda fubared NNEDI3 in madvr.

5. CK the Greek

CK the Greek Maha Guru

GPU:
    GB 2060S,Gsync,3DV2
    Please to all, there is another thread for these drivers and Windows 10.

Post there if you have Win 10 ,
    the rest of other Windows can post here so both threads will be better.

6. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
    Ever since switching to Windows 10 and installing this driver, my card will often stay at high clock speed without dropping (GPU load is very minimal). Using Process Monitor, I found that the only program that is using the GPU is csrss.exe, and like I said, it barely uses 1% of my GPU load.

Don't know if this is a driver issue, or a Windows 10 issue. But I figure, might as well post it here. Anybody has similar issues?

7. dsr07mm

dsr07mm Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX980Ti G1 6GB
    Is performance really that increased ? Wow.. I'm still on 350.12 because I had nvidia stopped working error on most of those after 350.12.

So from this thread noone had TDR on these newest ? Like, really ? I dont want to go through uninstall/reinstall process since it always make some issues for me.

On windows 10 I got TDR during ShadowPlay recording, I can only assume that its happening due to Windows 10 not so great release still.

So I will wait for confirmation is someone is willing to comment that these works on Win8.1 fine.

8. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Firefox runs very poorly for me with these drivers on Windows 10. Youtube doesn't properly utilize the gpu and google maps tends to flicker or black out if you're looking for directions. I hope a new driver from a newer branch is forthcoming.

I had no issues at all with old drivers during the insider program.

Edit: Nevermind, it's not nvidia's fault. This dumbass OS "updated" the driver to include the 3d vision junk even though I used their tool >_<

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  9. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6900XT

Need it urgent, can't watch movies without it , looks cheap.

10. looniam

looniam Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX3060 bcuz
    yes and it didn't start until this driver. 353.30 worked fine for me. bummer to use MPS in NVinspector.

however - i now have other W10 issues to sort out - black screen at login after trying to run watch dogs -which caused a reboot..

11. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    I have the same issue with lag spikes and stutter and it all started after having upgraded to Windows 10 using 353.62 while playing Team Fortress 2.

12. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Master Guru

GPU:
    3060 TUF
    We don't know if it will ever come back:
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/...eedback-thread-7-29-15-/post/4618371/#4618371

I know what you mean. :(

But it's good that you are complaining here, hope ManuelG reads it and will tell the driver team that it's important.

13. vandinz

vandinz Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 970
    Since updating to Windows 10 and installing these, I've been getting random FREEZES while playing games. Both monitors go black and the sound "buzzes" like it's just repeating. I have to hard reset to get the computer back on.

I was having this a few drivers back when the TDRs were happening for everyone. Later drivers fixed it.

I know it's not overheating, I'm monitoring my temps while playing by having Firestorm open on the second monitor. They're averaging between 60 and 65. I have a 970 BTW.

Anyone else getting this?

14. Supertribble

Supertribble Master Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti/RadVII/2070S
    I've experienced the exact opposite but that could be down to the 1.07 patch and using DSR instead of a custom resolution. Actually performance with Witcher 3 now is kinda bumming me out compared to when I last played it on Windows 8.1 on patch 1.06 using GTX 960 4GB SLI.

15. DrakeFive55

DrakeFive55 New Member

GPU:
    970 4GB
    My 970 is always stuck at maximum clocks in Windows 10 which is causing high temps when idle

I've done a fresh install of windows 10 and it hasn't fixed the issue, I did a google and it seems some other people are having the same issue as well. Does any one here have this issue

16. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Its happening in windows 8.1 using 350.12. Seems to be a constant issue with nvidia drivers recently.

17. RdJokr

RdJokr Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 750 Ti TF / 2GB
    Used DDU to wipe the drivers clean, and did a fresh install, and the clock issue was gone for me, thank God.

18. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    With 3dvision drivers installed, MPC-HC takes 2-3 seconds to play a video. Without 3dvision, it is instant. *sigh*

Win10

19. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Advances in technology have turned us all into impatient people lol

Back in dialup days, 2-3 seconds was instant :D

20. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Patience is legacy ;) Welcome to the modern world :D

Would've been nice if 3dvision wasn't installed by WU considering that I don't have 3dvision hardware.

For now 3dvision drivers are staying uninstalled, ie., Win10 isn't trying to reinstall them despite using the WU tool. Last time I tried, it got reinstalled. The only difference between then and now is that I haven't deleted the downloaded cab file in the Windows folder for the WU version of the driver.