GeForce 352.84 Windows 10TP Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, May 16, 2015.

1. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    Having an issue with this set on 10130, seems any combination of speaker setup and 24-Bit audio results in no audio at all. 16-Bit and all speaker combinations work fine.

2. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    why you lost? i have itin 352.84 in 10130

3. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    DX12 is still showing for me in the NVCP

4. blackroseMD1

blackroseMD1 Active Member

GPU:
    ROG Strix 4090 OC
    Yeah, I could have sworn Feature Levels were 12.x in earlier builds. Back to 11.1 in 10130.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    i can't remember see 12 level in second picture
    do you remember which version of driver and build when you see 12 there?

6. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    I could not reproduce the error, could you please upgrade to Win 10130 if possible. In 10130 the GeForce driver will be distributed via Windows Update. Otherwise, please uninstall through the Control Panel and then did a clean reinstall. (Before reinstalling, turn off Windows Update, or disconnect the network connection shortly.)

@blackroseMD1 you should upgrade to 352.84 to get DX12 in the NVCP.

7. blackroseMD1

GPU:
    ROG Strix 4090 OC
    I'll give it a shot, but that driver tends to lock up my system while gaming. Maybe I'll try just letting Windows install it instead of doing the standalone install.

Edit: Nope, still shows Feature Level 11.1. Maybe I'll try a clean install, since I upgraded over 10125.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  8. blackroseMD1

GPU:
    ROG Strix 4090 OC
    I believe it was build 10122 and 352.84. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I specifically checked there once and it was 12.x.

9. Warboy

Warboy Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 2080 Ti
    It shows DX12 in NVCP But it wont use it in 3DMark Feature test, It says API is not available.

Its one thing for it to display as DX12, Its a different matter if you can use it or not.

10. Bajsburk

Bajsburk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980
    Been lurking this forum for years now, and I'm just coming out to congratulate you on the most accurate and insightful post made on this board. These threads, which normally span 20-30 pages, tend to accumulate a maximum of 2-3 pages of actual worthwhile information and it's a PIA trying to weed it out every time there's a new driver available.

Should be stickied on top of all the other stickies and part of the forum rules.

11. jonaand

jonaand Member Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    with batman origins
    this driver use 24gb ram and after the game stop and have to restart windows

12. GSDragoon

GSDragoon Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX 6800
    I get the same thing with the Witcher 3. It starts around 4700ish MB and climbs until Windows yells about not enough virtual memory. There's definitely a leak with these drivers, among many other things.

13. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    can these drivers be modded for 9700m gt ?

14. Eesi

Eesi Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 1080 H2O
    Not a single problem with this driver. Had crashes in the Witcher 3 but they were related to oc'ing too high. After finding new clocks everything runs fine

15. blackroseMD1

GPU:
    ROG Strix 4090 OC
    I'm gonna try to take down my factory OC to near stock levels. Maybe that will stop the hard locks I get with the W10 drivers.

16. valentyn0

valentyn0 Member Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor 6800 XT
    I have this problem too, but i found too late about this, i reinstalled my creative sound blaster Z drivers a dozen times and couldnt figure why there was no sound, but after i removed the driver clean, w10 installed it's default "hd controller sound driver" and i had sound on all bit depths (16,24) but only on the frequency of 192Khz... that's strange.

Do you have a creative sb z(zx, zxr) soundcard as well?

Im reporting this problem on w10 build 10130, before i had the stable (slow ring) 10074 build and driver worked perfectly !

17. blackroseMD1

GPU:
    ROG Strix 4090 OC
    Well, underclocked my factory OC'd 970s and managed to play GTA V for hours last night without crashing. Interesting.

18. citrixscu

citrixscu Member

GPU:
    Strix 1080 Ti OC
    Back to audio bugs in new build? You are using HDMI out to AVR right? Saw another user with problems, too. Could be on MS end again.