Geforce 347.09 WHQL Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by jwb1, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Stryfex

Stryfex Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080TI SC
    I don't imagine there's any difference since it wasn't mentioned...but anyone noticed any difference on texture flickering in dragon age inquisition?

2. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX980ti
    An ED ready driver. Heh, this once I actually play the game. Was already smooth as silk on the previous drivers though, with everything to the max.

3. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    I guess it is a 970 thing. I don't recall having any problems when I was running 670GTX SLI.

There are two threads about issues with 3D and the ROG Swift here:
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/...working-correctly-for-asus-rog-swift-pg278q-/
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/...3d-not-working-at-all-asus-rog-swift-pg278q-/

Basically what my problem was, is that some games render badly with stereoscopic 3D and SLI enabled and no game is making use of SLI. (even the nvidia control panel app is very jittery with SLI enabled). Next to that I had 100% gpu usage on both gpus, but SLI was definitely not working (no SLI visual indicator, no performance increase).
    With this driver I don't have the 100% usage on both gpus, but SLI is still not working.

Another bug in this and previous driver:
    GSync won't kick in when SLI is enabled in WolfenStein The New Order. When disabling SLI, GSync works fine.

4. Sempaii

Sempaii Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 G 4GB
    wood love to :) but can't afford the game atm ;(

Why not just try them out, as they write they are tweak for ED ;-)

5. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    There's a difference.. I just wouldn't say it's worth the performance loss for it.

6. Sajittarius

Sajittarius Master Guru

GPU:
    2080ti Windforce
    Full Range RGB setting worked perfectly for me without a reboot :)

One thing i noticed though was that the Geforce Experience 2.1.5 wouldn't enable the LED visualizer on my gtx970 until i rebooted. After a reboot it worked fine though.

7. Killerinstinct

Killerinstinct Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 680M/4048MB
    LOL wow, no wonder when I plugged in my laptop into my TV , the blacks were greyed out causing me to calibrate it wrong. I was wondering why the settings were sooo different when I plugged in my GTX 970.

8. X7007

X7007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 1080GTX
    Does anyone getting PowerDVD 14 Ultra 3DTV ? Cause I'm not getting any 3D. Games are working in 3D.

9. X7007

X7007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 1080GTX
    Anyone please ? I want to know if it's a driver issue. it just doesn't create 2 images, it just moves the camera from right to left every time I press CTRL + T

another problem is that when I re run the Bluray it randomly almost always goes slow-mo, somehow I fix it randomly too by using 2 monitors active.

I have Lucidlogix disabled , but Intel HD4000 enabled.

When running the video in powerdvd the issue that happens is there is something that happens too.

http://www.testufo.com/#test=eyetracking&pattern=stars&ff=1

3D mode in this driver is weird..

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  10. Odellot

Odellot Master Guru

GPU:
    2080TI SLI PG348Q
    Tried with my PowerDVD 14 and 3D is working Fine. This Driver is a keeper for me.

11. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    Can anyone actually comment on any performance gains in game using 9 Series?

I won't be home to try till tonight.

12. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI DUKE OC
    Had to lower my gpu oc with these, only 20mhz but still :(

13. MMXMMX

MMXMMX Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2080 TI
    Faster then any other drivers

Great driver

14. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Oddly enough I had to redo all my 3D settings, even though I didn't do a clean install.

Otherwise all is grand and no issues.

15. DW75

DW75 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG GTX1080 Ti OC
    I said it before, but damn, am I ever glad I went back to the green team. This driver is definitely a keeper for me. It offers my GTX 970 G1 complete stability with everything I have thrown at her thus far. I smile whenever I game now. I am happy to no longer be suffering from the AMD powerplay garbage that was causing clock switching and hitching on the R9 280X I had. Neither company is perfect. However, in my years of dealing with many video cards, Nvidia offers drivers which are light years ahead of AMD in terms of overall stability. It just can't be denied. I am never buying an AMD video card again.

16. X7007

X7007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 1080GTX
    What could be the problem then ?

it just doesn't work for PowerDVD 14 and might other video player programs, but games are working and even the 3DTV 3d test pictures

17. Vidik

Vidik Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming Z
    Same happened here so it's not only you. Other than that no real problems so far

18. bigfutus

bigfutus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti
  19. Ash

Ash Active Member

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI
    I'd like to second this question.

20. trocio2

trocio2 Master Guru

GPU:
    GT 630 1GB DDR3 GK208 Kep
    Hmm the new MG game needs 4gb of vram min? My card is just 1gb (but it does the job because I play @ 1024x768) :(