1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geforce 347.09 WHQL Driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by jwb1, Dec 17, 2014.

1. cotofanacristia

cotofanacristia New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GT520 1GB
    HEY.
    My drivers didn't enabled Hardware video encoder. How to fix it? Where can I find the modded drivers? These don't work. How can I mod them myself?

2. edigee

edigee Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 960/GT 820M
  3. cotofanacristia

cotofanacristia New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GT520 1GB
    It doesn't work!
    I have copied the files in the system32 directory, restarted PC, registered them using regsvr32 and it gives me this error when registering: The module "nvcuvid.dll" may not be compatible with the version of Windows you are running. CHeck if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe.

I have Windows 7 Home Premium. I am trying to use it in CyberLink powerdirector 12 (it worked with 337 version of drivers, and i'm using the same profile). What to do? I am in a hurry!

4. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
    Try copying the CUDA files into the powerdirector install director, restart powerdirector

5. edigee

edigee Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 960/GT 820M
    Are you on 32 bit version? In that case read carefully the 3rd link I gave.
    Had the same problem on 32 bit windows 7. After some workaround I found that the 32 bit nvcuvenc.dll is located in the sysWOW 64 folder. I had no problem to register that one after copied it in the system 32 folder from Windows.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  6. Enmity

Enmity Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti FE SLI
    Anyone getting issues with Project cars and its shadows? Playing California Highway and setting the time to 8:30am to see how pretty this game looks with my shiny new graphics cards to find the shadows are...kind of disappearing and then appearing out of nowhere. Its like should i display shadows? yesnoyesnoyessssssnonoyesnoyes. If ya know what I mean. It's a bloody mess. Not too worried I'm quite happy playing the better sim Assetto Corsa but I wanted to give PCars a whirl for its eye candy to find this. tried lowering "shadows" detail in Pcars but problem persists. Might be something to do with the fancy lighting options like lens flare and sun something or rather?

Other than this I'm loving these new cards with the 347.09s and they're running all my games extremely well.

Edit:

Heres a quick video to show you what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbX1yXFEm20&feature=youtu.be

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  7. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    still got the bug where games plays at 59.9fps instead of 60fps on windows 8.1

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  8. wyldmagik

wyldmagik Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA-1070-FTW
    something I had not noticed till today, before I installed the 347.09 drivers my nvidia inspector never said modified on bios, was jusst 84.04.1F.00.2B

after installing the drivers mentioned it has modified in brackets

http://prntscr.com/5x3sgz

how can that be the case if I have not flashed the card, also its asus strix and there is no bios flash update for that manufacturer right now as far as I know.