GeForce 313.96 Beta Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by AMD@OPA, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    go to graphics and set overall settings to custom then go to advanced graphics and from there tweak individually and put texture resolution to very high apply and restart the game

2. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    CCleaner dangerous? No way...CCleaner is best thing to ever happen when it comes to keeping a PC clean. Defragmenting is very important on HDD's especially high capacity drives where free space can chop up data.

Good for you on no viruses. But to tell people that you don't need an AV is bogus man. AV is very important no matter what. A good compatible firewall is also very important. Usually if you are behind a router it's good enough though.

Game booster I agree is a waste of time on a mid-high end rig.

3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Check how they run in dual and tri sli, we will then get an idea how the game scales.

4. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    it's not working I told you I enable very high textures when I restart it go back to high
    There is wsy ti do with cfg icant find any save config file that I can edit

5. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    for dual it runs around 50-60-70 fps around there and tri it runs 80-90 fps and quad 110-to 115 fps that's with 580's O'C that 140 is only spike it doesn't even count there some area where the frames are really high. I was gonna get 3 680 in tri-sli to replace these aging 580's but I was surprised the engine scales well. looks like I wont be upgrading for while since crysis 3 is the most demanding game out for a couple months.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  6. nature1ders

nature1ders Guest

GPU:
    Crucial
    Alright, exact same issue as I have, so how do I fix it now that I can't boot into Windows 8? Sheesh

7. writer21

writer21 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC ACX 780 sli 3gb
    Haven't done benchmarks but looking at my games and hwinfo64 seems you are right. More usage on cpu along with higher temps.

8. Powah

Powah Guest

GPU:
    sli gtx 780
    Crysis 3 runs horrible for me

2500k@ 4.4
    16gb ram
    Asus dc2 gtx 670 sli both @ +130 +450
    ax850

playing on 2560x1440
    everything on max with 4xTXAA im getting around 40fps with MSAA seems to be about the same

Did the thing in inspector to add crysis 3 to applications and both gpus are pegged @ 90%+ usage

9. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW

What SLI thing? I thought these were supposed to have the SLI fixes built in. Can you post the bits here please?

10. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    please don't blame Nvidia. you are using wiindows 8 :puke2:

Reformat and install windows 7. So much better

11. Xphome

Xphome Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780 3GB
    Windows 8 works fine, I've installed both 313.95 and 313.96 without any problems.

12. Mac.Sniper_E.

Mac.Sniper_E. Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX670-dc2-2gd5 (OC)
    Stay away from Win 8. (for the time being)
    Reinstall windows 7, it's a stable and good OS...

13. Straykatt

Straykatt Guest

GPU:
    3090 FE
    Noticeable improvement with far cry 3.

14. LordVTP

LordVTP Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980ti G1
    I dont generally post, lurk forever....but I just has one of my 590s cook with this. Opened up the side of the machine to find the both cards fans at idle whilst playing...Cards were blazing hot! The temps killed off VRMs which had held up like a champ till now =\

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  15. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    ouch. Sorry to hear bud. RMA time

16. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    wow
    good way to monitor gpu with msi or other prog see of fans spin or not and the temps of gpu and cpu

17. LordVTP

LordVTP Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980ti G1
    Evga precision didint load due to a conflict after the new driver installed, didint notice until it was too late =\

18. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    sticking with latest quadro, finally bf3 never crash with this drivers...i have a feeling installing 310 branch drivers will make bf3 crash again....

19. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Check that the correct executable is showing for the profile (Veteran pointed this out to me for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon) as I noticed that a new executable was added over the v313.95 profiles. Of course, you should already have this but it is as well to check. Veteran suggested adding the executable manually using NVIDIA Inspector.

20. mackintosh

mackintosh Maha Guru

GPU:
    Haven't tried Crysis 3 yet, but the performance in Far Cry 3 @ 1080p is now nothing short of flawless, with all settings, save for MSAA @ 2x, maxed and with vsync on. No drop in frames, no stuttering, pretty much as smooth as it possibly can be. If only they released this driver when I played the bloody game.