GeForce 313.95 Beta Driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by AMD@OPA, Jan 28, 2013.

1. boOzy

boOzy Active Member

GPU:
    Radeon R290
    Now when i think about it i also had blue screen in CSGO with .90 And i usually never have those. Just reporting since there seems to be a pattern.

2. Mraz

Mraz Master Guru

GPU:
    /
    I dont know, what happens now with everyone saying they have problems with these, as these are the first solid drivers for me since 306.97 that I dont have problem anymore with, and the stutter is finally gone in BF3, my average FPS count went up and the overall system feels much more smooth and comfortable to use.

I can also report a smooth and higher frame rate in ACIII, havent tested Far Cry 3 yet.

Some older games such as Counter Strike Source love these drivers too, it feels like the picture is crisper in a way, dont know how to explain it.

Anyway please guys post some more experience with these, as I really like reading these kind of posts and compare them with recent driver versions and comments.

3. Rapyer

Rapyer Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    what is this, 1990s? cannot install international 64 on win8 pro, driver install fails in last moment

tried amin mode, clean install, etc.

what a piece of **** release, it's like the dont even bother checking for bugs anymore, and just cram sli profiles

4. ceesay

ceesay Master Guru

GPU:
    2-X Titan X (Pascal) -SLI
    thx fc3 sli is working now.........:)

5. Sajittarius

Sajittarius Master Guru

GPU:
    2080ti Windforce
    I noticed in nvidia inspector there is a custom flag in the dropdown for vsync tear control:
    0x96861077 (League of Legends)

Anyone know what this does? Is this new to r313? I havent messed with nvidia inspector the last couple of drivers i installed...

6. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    I always add the .exe to every game profile mate just to be sure.

7. Rapyer

Rapyer Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    why does it fail to install on win8 64 bit? tried international, tried english. same ****, driver failed install in last moment

310.90 install flawlessly after that every time

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  8. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080 Ti Gaming X
    Tested in BF3 and FC3. Smooth, very smooth. However, I did have a minor lockup in FC3 early in the game. I was in a boat and it locked up and stuttered for about 10seconds. After that though, it was smooth as butter. Plus, SLI scaling is working great in FC3. And like Mraz was saying, it does look like the picture is way crisper. Kinda like when I turn on Tru-Motion on my LG LED TV. Placebo effect? Not sure. But I'm VERY pleased with these drivers so far. And looking forward to trying out more games.

9. Bradders684

Bradders684 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 Ti GAMING
    Yep, I have installed them that a few times, I just do it my way just to make sure, it only takes about five minutes.

I was under the impression that the clean install option was there just to give you the option of keeping your profiles.

10. beppe_7

beppe_7 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    sexy smooth driver. its about time NVidia :banana:

11. RanCor TDO

RanCor TDO Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1080 GameRock
    Since installing these my GPU and Memory clocks have been up and down like a bungee just sitting on the desktop or browsing the net, they never did this while on 310 or 307 branch in the last 2 months.

[​IMG]

12. Rapyer

Rapyer Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    txt removed - do it again and you will have lost your account here at guru3d

13. phatbx133

phatbx133 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1050ti 4GB
    just install this beta english version 313.95, first thing I played on bf3 least 3 rounds on team DM games seems runs smooth no problem.

still need do some testing other games.:pc1:

if somebody have problem with international version, try use English version first.

14. VenoMaizeR

VenoMaizeR Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX480OC 8gb
    Works great! Thank youuuuu.....smooth has silk :toke:

15. zeroskillz

zeroskillz Member

GPU:
    EVGA Titan GTX SC SLI
    These are the best release for me so far. Especially since I have SLI and a 3rd video card to power my 3rd monitor.

Tested Games:

BF3 - Fixed the driver crashing problem during game launch and the random game crashes, FPS has increased a lot and I sit generally at 120 fps even in 64 player servers at max settings.

Crysis 2 - Fixed a crashing error (something to do with voltage issues) and game runes very smooth

Temperatures also seem much more consistent with the 306.97 drivers. The 310 series increased my temps by about 5-10c varied at times.

16. pokuly

pokuly Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX660Ti SC
    Just as info for the ones with problems installing the international version. On the geforce.com forums they post to have solved the problem and a newer version will be released tomorrow. For the unpatient there is a hotfix also.

Edit: seems i have no patience :bang: Hotfix Works!

17. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    links would help.

18. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    your forgot wet, tight and deep lol

19. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Where you've been? Thats fixed long ago!

He said geforce forums! So you're too lazy to go there yourself and spend 1 minute to find it? Sigh!

20. pokuly

pokuly Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX660Ti SC