Gears Of War 3 Leaked

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Chillin, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Those damn PC pirates.

Oh wait...

2. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Console games are always leaked so much in advance and PC games are rarely till release, yet they still blame the PC, idiots.

3. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1080Ti AMP
    Hahahahaha, you lot do know that this game has been finished for a long long long time.

It went gold sometime last year. It was meant to be released xmas of last year. It was announced on a late night talk show last year in June or July. Microsoft purposely held it back, because they knew that they had nothing "hardcore" to release this year as they are focused too much on Kinect. The online beta was not even a beta it was just to keep fans happy and not loose interest in the game. The game was tested internally like majority of Epic's games.

I would not be at all surprised if this is in fact the full version of the game.

I hope it is, I have lost a lot of respect for Epic. Unreal Tournament 3 was a joke, Gears Of War was made by mistake (originally a tech demo on U3 engine), they consistently turn their backs on what they used to be, and who used to be their main consumer. Like they say, "don't bite the hand that feeds".

4. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    PC? Again console kids blame PC for Epic's fault :eyebrows:

5. Vositikota

Vositikota Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 SLI
    I love the Gears of War series, its always been the flagship of my Xbox, and I think it's unfortunate that the game was leaked. I personally will be avoiding YouTube until the game is out. My only problem with EPIC is that they use the Unreal Engine, which if not handled properly feels clumsy and unwieldy.

And one mediocre game does not mean that they have turned on who they used to be, but Unreal has proven dated at this point. Its one thing to do things for the fans, another to do things to ensure corporate continuity and competitive edge. My only question is what they'll do when Gears is done, since they've no other real winner than Bulletstorm, to which they only acted as a third party.

6. zer0_c0ol

zer0_c0ol Ancient Guru

GPU:
    FuryX cf
    hahahaha me trullyyy happy just because idiots from epic games cant use the "piracy is the main reason for declining profit in pc gaming" bull****

7. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    No, that would be Halo.
    Wait, you mean xbox or your xbox.

8. panaghoy88

panaghoy88 Member

GPU:
    Inno3D GTX 560 1 GB DDR5
    Epic turned their backs to PC gamers to only satisfy console gamers right? Frankly they deserve this. Bulletstorm is a console port. They haven't made anything for PC since UT3.