Galaxy 7300GT Review Changes

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by MTL, Jun 21, 2006.

1. MTL

MTL Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTO SLI
    I have noticed that all Galaxy products you have reviewed on this site have their prices listed in USD as well as Euros. I believe that this gives the reader the false impression that Galaxy products are available in North America.

In reality, Galaxy DOES NOT currently sell their products in either the US nor my naitive Canada. I believe that there should be a note listing that these products are not available to us in the New World.

If someone can actually find a retailer anywhere in North America which carries Galaxy products, I'll kindly remove this request. But until that day, changes need to be made to past and future reviews.

Just my humble opinion.

2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    That's a valid remark.
    They actually did sell in the USA last year yet it was only one distributor.

Let me check with them.

3. MTL

MTL Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTO SLI
    I was actually under the impression that they were able to sell their base products here in N.A. (though they don't) but their highly modified products that drastically change the reference design are no longer CSA/ASA approved so they can't sell them here.

4. MTL

MTL Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTO SLI
    Any update?

5. MTL

MTL Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTO SLI
    Bump again for an update. Hilbert? Any info?

6. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    According to Galaxy not yet, they hope to have a channel open in the USA over the upcoming months though.

7. MTL

MTL Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTO SLI
    Please keep us updated.

You may want to make mention in any upcoming Galaxy reviews that their cards aren't available in North America.