Gadhafi has been captured or killed

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Palerider, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    If you've bothered to watch the news, you'd see footage of him alive after the drone strike. It was savage Muslim rebels who put lead in his head. Don't be a revisionist, and at least pretend you can read. Too bad the Filthy half ape savages don't get their hands (or shoes) on you. You my friend, are a westerner. You deserve it. Hippie.

Obviously a bias article, written by an American. I doubt the French or RAF have the technology to get airborne, or the fortitude to be part of such an operation. Oddly....nothing about Canada....[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Yeah, not sure who he is claiming is taking credit for it, the US or the French.

As for the article in that link its a UK one, even if its on a Candadian news site.

3. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
  4. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Don't you just love the trolls Palerider?

5. Marri

Marri Guest

GPU:
    @Jonnyboy: maybe you weren't reading that line right , I was talking about the rebels and in some ways about America too.. because such a mind set does exist..
    People like u make all such stupid things possible for governments and agencies , it's true because of you !

This bullcrap is based on how ur brain washed for believing you think you know whats happening in the world , it's based on how the american public is generally brain washed , before something like this takes place.. then people go all commando on everyone who has a view over the subject like they own it..
    Calling it bullcrap , bikkering stupid etc..
    There's always a reason , a message behind something like this... it's not some random guy/mob that dragged and killed him etc..
    One would be childish to believe in things that simple at that level..
    I know to a degree how agencies function in some certain parts , I've been in regions of conflict , I've lived and suffered because of war for nearly my entire life..
    The rebels did this , yeah just like the rebels hanged Saddam chanting names of his enemies at his face before his death..muttada ak sadda!
    Some were just as happy for the Afghans when Dr Najeeb was taken down in Afghanistan by the Taliban , dragged through the streets of Kabul.. his brother shot in the head!
    A joint effort , is that what you prefer to call it.. effort to what really.. capturing him , putting him on trial , negotiations ??!?
    Or bombing the country , arming criminal anti government groups with brand new shiny weapons , to cause bloodshed serving your interests..
    Many times when people paid by western agencies get cought , you'll be surprised over the kind of instructions/tasks they carry out , last one I remember was a case where mutlated bodies were found , it was to instigate conflict in a particular region.. another case where some journalists were faking a taliban video..

Other then that for those who're trying to wash their hands clean , pinning it on the rebels for being responsible for the way he was murdered , which is true to a certain extent but not entirely..
    If I hire/arm/train someone to kill you , hey I'm not responsible if you get shot.. it's the guy who pulls the trigger who's responsible !!!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  6. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    sorry I misunderstood what you said.honestly it's looks a bit suspiscious with the rebels just executing him and I've heard that Abdul Hakim Belhadj a former al-Qaida Leader is rising to take his place in a news max article(not sure how legit the site is though).imo there is always some kind of secrete agenda behind stuff like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.