Funniest craigslist ad for a skyline. EPIC!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jw_Leonhart, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    Ok so I possibly stumbled across the best posting of a legit R33 Skyline for sale on craigslist in Canada. It really is for sale too which is the funny thing. The guys probably the BEST salesman i've seen, and some honda owners should be taking pointers from this guy! The real article is right here:

http://www.northwestnissans.com/board/threads/127583-FS-1990-skyline-gtst-5700

but for the craigslist ad and laugh just look below. The real ad is gone unfortunatly from craigslist. ENJOY! :wanker:

[​IMG]

This isn't your normal skyline. This motherfcker is the skyline God would drive if he wasn't busy doing God sh*t like making tsunamis and crap. Its set up to go fast, and go fast sideways. Who doesn't like to get sideway?! Terrorists, thats who. Are you a terrorist? No? Then you need this car.

Handling? This car handles like a junior executive CEO. Go around corners like the devil himself is chasing you, and not give a fck.

Whats that? You like drifting? Well I've got some great god d@mn news for you. This car was a drift project of mine, and the last owner was planning on making it a drift machine too. Interior is for pussies so we got rid of it. Manly as fck. It literally oozes testosterone. So much so that its puddling up in the back.

Seats? this cocks*cker has got two. One for you, and one for the hot @ss broad thats gunna be all upons your dick after you buy this car. You're a girl? Sh*t works both ways. One seat for you, and one seat for that hot @ss dude you've been trying to hook up with for weeks. Deal with it,sh*ts getting serious.

Stereos and AC are for hippies. Fortunately this car has neither. Oh look at me, I like listen to Simon and Garfunkel and think about puppies. F*ck that. The only noises you're gunna be hearing is the ultra manly engine noises coming from this sweet turbocharged, intercooled, 24 valve inline 6. Sh*ts getting real, real f*cking fast.

This car has got a bright orange ebrake handle (b*tches love orange) with a drift button for those super ultra megahellatastic bar room brawler ebrake lockers. F*ck. Yes.

Now, I'll be honest. The wheels are a little lackluster, although everyones gunna be so focused on your super gangster drifting that nobody is going to give a f*ck about your sh*tty stock 16s. Don't worry, I've got you fcking covered. Its like we're in Vietnam and you just got ambushed by Charlie. Don't worry, friend, I've got your fcking back and I blow charlie to kingdom fcking come. For an extra $450 I can throw in some added p*ssy magnets for wheels, just don't come crawling back to me complaining that you're getting TOO much vajayjay. Bright fcking green 18s. Greens not your thing? Super legit silver 18s. Done like dinner.

This car has got 1.5 metric f*ck tons of awesome parts. Bride, Greddy, Brembo, the list doesn't f*cking END. It just keeps going and going, like the energizer bunny on speed.

You like going fast? Ever tried to outrun 24 police cars and 3 helicopters? You need this car. It will go so fcking fast that you may very well go back in time. It happened to me once. Just once, but it was fcking rad. Its like someone took a rocket and opened its mouth and poured steroids down its throat and and threatened to kill its family if it wasn't the fastest motherfcker you've ever driven.

I get it. You're busy, I'm busy, lets not waste time. If you're interested send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. You send me a message, I send you one right back. Thats how this works.

2. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Genius.

3. RedSeptember

RedSeptember Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 690 4gb
    If I ever open up my own store... this guy is hired!

4. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz

5. MM10X

MM10X Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 56
    This CL ad was from a year ago, fyi.

Still awesome.

6. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    This remindes me of Bruce from GTA4.

7. ground_zero298

ground_zero298 Master Guru

GPU:
    integrated
    Yeah that add is old as ****, been reposted around every city. Still funny as hell.

8. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    Yea i know it was posted a year ago. The reason I like this ad so much is because this car really was for sale. So it was a real joke. He was making fun of his car but it was absolutely hilarious

9. RSX

RSX Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6970
    BC Represent boys

10. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    Yea i know it was posted a year ago. The reason I like this ad so much is because this car really was for sale. So it was a real joke. He was making fun of his car but it was absolutely hilarious

11. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    i don't wanna be "that guy" but it's an r32 :p

also nice, i like reading these types of ads.

12. Jw_Leonhart

Jw_Leonhart Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeforceGTX 770 SC
    Well the posting does say GTSt. It's either R32 or R33 but who cares? it's awesomeness

13. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    Meh, this has been done and done and done again. I believe the original idea was a CL ad selling a crappy old Pontiac.

14. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    This, lol.

15. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    That was lame...

16. Paul L

Paul L Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700XT
    A friend had an r32 he imported it. Then he Nismo'd it a bit more.

730bhp :eek: incredible car.

17. dshramek

dshramek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    Reminds me of some Kenny Powers

18. cartdog

cartdog Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti H20
    After all that, he hasnt said why he is selling his super duper car, what a peanut! Thats the first thing you want to know. My guess hes giving it a hyding, probably twisted all the undercarriage with all his drifting *rolls eyes* Funny guy though, possible brain problems, quiet possibly a human cabbage...

19. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    older than my grandma, still funny to read tho