1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Tower Recommendations

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by EyesLikeSkies, Nov 25, 2014.

1. EyesLikeSkies

EyesLikeSkies Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB SLI
    So it's that time of year when I finally can scratch that bit of an itch on upgrading. Right now I have my whole system shoved into a LANBoy. I love the case, but I'm kind of over the whole "OH IT LIGHTS UP!!!" phase. That being said I would still like a side window preferablly. I have been looking at the Corsair 780T as one option or the 750D as a second (my cpu is AIO cooled with an Antec 920). However, I do like the sleek look of the NZXT Phantom PHAN-001WT. Any other recommendations or help deciding between these?

2. Ragingun

Ragingun Master Guru

GPU:
    295x2
    My favorite case yet was the NZXT Phantom full tower. I loved the fan controls and the ease of setting it up. I now own a super full tower from Azza and man it this a dream to be able to fit stuff in. I do miss the variable fan control that the Phantom had though since this only has a fan button(on/off). However, I'm torn not knowing if I'll ever want to go back to less than a super full tower after this lol!

3. EyesLikeSkies

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB SLI
    A buddy of mine has the XClio Windtuneel Advance...and I wish they still made those. A super tower is a 'bit' big, but I would consider if I could find one I liked. I haven't heard good things about Azza (even though you may love it, that's fine) I prefer to stay Corsair/NZXT/Antec something like that.

4. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    I still like to toss out the tt urban t81. Seems like it's not a popular case but I really like mine. It's super quiet, and I put a RGB strip in so I can make it pretty when I want to. Otherwise it's completely dark.

5. EyesLikeSkies

GPU:
    GTX770 4GB SLI
    That one isn't bad, I kind of like the white on the phantom though. The Corsair 500R I guess is the right number made me want a white case kinda.

6. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    HAF-X is pretty good.

7. Ragingun

Ragingun Master Guru

GPU:
    295x2
    Azza has a couple full tower cases 5 star rated in the top 20 of best reviewed on NewEgg, I can see for some a super full isn't effective but I wouldn't rule them out for their full towers.

Personally I've always wanted to try the CM HAF X or Thermaltake also has some nice designs.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  8. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Get dat spray paint out. You gotta love the 200mm fans and how quiet they are.

I'm jk, I know I'd be pissed if I just spend $150 and had to go do work to get it to what I want it to look like.

9. ArgonV

ArgonV Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD XFX R9 295x2
    Corsair 750D looks nice.

10. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    +1 for the HAF-X

11. ST19AG_WGreymon

ST19AG_WGreymon Ancient Guru