Free to grab: Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Alberto, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080Ti
    Great for new players but crap for me since I technically have to pay for DLC 1&2 twice while buying Forsaken. They should have a discount for those already owning DLC 1&2...maybe they do? I haven't checked lately.

maikai likes this.
  2. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5700 XT Thic II
    Or at least let you gift the DLC1 and 2 to a friend if you already have it, or like you said a discount. For me I got a couple of weeks after it came out.

3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
  4. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    Below is a double post but since this is a new thread thought some items needed to be clarified before getting discouraged about the game. The campaign is mediocre at best. It is all about the after game activities.

To have access to Leviathan raids, you'll need to complete the original campaign through defeating Ghaul. Curse of Osiris was awful, the second expansion War Mind offered up a lot more. Gaining access to Escalation Protocol requires completion of War Mind campaign. Gaining access to the Dreaming City and new raids and the Well requires finishing the Forsaken campaign. Quickest way to level up now is through pvp, used to be puplic events. Unfortunately new arrivals have missed out on some cool timegated weapons no longer available. Still one month left to grind for Redrix's Broadsword and Luna's Howl. Once Season five starts those two weapons will no longer be attainable. Redrix's Broadsword is quite the grind through pvp to obtain. Whisper quest required a good three person team to finish when first available...now attempting with a higher light level has made is attainable for any three person team willing to attempt it (still best sniper in game).

Need a good active clan to make the after game activities worthwhile. Going on pvp in six man rat king squads is a blast with the right group. (Time limit on nightfall was removed so rat king is available for anyone who goes for it).

5. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti SLi
    Nevermind...

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018