1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

frametime Q > gtx 1060

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by x58haze, Dec 10, 2017.

1. x58haze

x58haze Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    Hello, I was wondering if i have a good frametime or is it bad?

I really feels like my games rendered or feels visually slow, even by locking the frame rates with Riva-Tuner-Statistics Server to 60 problem persist. I have tried this in OPEN GL Games and Direct games, and even with a properly 16.7ms (60fps) to 10.0 ms (100 fps), games still like kinda visually lag

So that's why I decide to take 3 screenshots of Cup-head steam version, while i was playing on Windowed+Riva-Stuner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And yeah if you ask me, i'm having such difficult times beating this kind of Medusa :D!

I know i have been creating topics for a while about my situation, but... everyday i'm trying to find a solution

but well... you know pc world or pc enthusiasm love every day to diagnose things and get things properly set.

So i was wondering if i have good frame-time? thanks.

2. x58haze

x58haze Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB

Hello mikev190 i play on cpu stock frequencies +volt, same with the memory

All i do is to disable all C6 and C-states, plus AMD COOL& QUIET, and Core-performance boost to disable
    and HPET disable in bios.

The rest all is stock.

What are your bios settings Mikev190? what motherboard do you have?

PS: I played on full-screen too, but i had to play in windowed to measure and show the frametime.

3. x58haze

x58haze Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    @mikev190
    This is all on idle i just take pictures right now without using any external software such prime95 or firemark3d, just regular pictures on idle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. x58haze

x58haze Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    Hey again, yeah i have tried to overclocked itself with the XMP 2.0 profile, also by tweaking a little be, does it necessary even for games that runs on properly framerate?

because this occurs also in old games.

5. x58haze

x58haze Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    I tried DSR in OGL games such cs 1.6 and it is unplayeable at that big resolutions, the only thing that work a little be even in DX10 or 11 was to set the game windowed+fullscreen, but even that......

Oh i guess i'm cursed, i though ram settings can changes the behavior of games.. and not the frecuencies i mean those weird options like CAD-BUS latencies, pro0c0dt etc,etc.