Hi all, been a while since I was last active on these forums (previously as N00bt3r nearly a decade ago) but I felt that PC itch again and decided i was going to go H²o. In the past my first attempt of watercooling was with a second hand kit made by Thermaltake and while it was fun and very green it was a shoddy thing with different sized tubing, radiators with dents and a pump that would occasionally stop working... good purchase :3eyes:. This time I went and thought hard about what I wanted, where it would go and what I would need for the job. So I ended up with the XSPC RayStorm D5 AX360 kit which saved me some money over buying separately. I also went and bought an Aqua Computer AquagraFX Waterblock for my GTX 570 (more on this later). Since I would require some work done to my case to fit the radiator I bought a radiator grill to neaten up the cutting. Lastly I got some extras, an Asus Xonar D2X, some white tubing, white braided cable extensions and Corsair AX860 to replace my ancient Tagan 580 modular PSU (been used in all my builds since 2006!). Well that was the shopping list on to some pictures of my progress so far. Day 1 After work I set about dismantling my PC. I started by removing the gigantic Thermalrite Silver Arrow, my GTX570, X-Fi gamer card. I then proceeded to remove my Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 2 from the GPU and gutted the rest of the case including removing the top mounted fan (220m I think) and shroud. Removing the front door and USB/Power cables. Day 2 Well the big day arrived and so did all of my components. Using the radiator grill I bought I made a guide for the radiator on the top of the case. This was quite a challenge as a 360mm radiator will fit into the case, but it starts reaching the 5.25 bays and if I made a mistake in the measurements it could prove to be a problem. Luckily it all went to plan and after a very loud jigsawing session (never knew how much noise could be made from jigsawing metal in a garage) I had a space for my Radiator. After the cutting and drilling was complete and I was happy with the result I moved on to giving the case a good wash/clean since it was absolutely filthy. Plus who wants swarf knocking round a PC case. With the Radiator and grill fitted. Once the radiator was in i fitted the D5 pump/reservoir and hooked it up, and installed the motherboard and CPU block into the case. Now here is where my day took a big nose dive. After all things going well I went to fit my GPU block. Well guess what it didn't fit! Now I know I'm partly to blame since I did buy it, but what annoyed me the most was that the shop i bought it from had in the parts description "for reference GTX570 GF110". Now after a little research once I had calmed down it turns out that Nvidia made a different "reference" design for the GTX570 :bang:. The one I needed (and subsequently ordered) is a GTX580/570 block since my reference designed GTX570 is a 580 design with few less chips. So I get the fun of trying to return that (or if any one here is looking for a GTX570 water block that is unused/still dry PM me), but in the mean time i figured I still had quite a lot of work ahead of myself so I soldiered on. So I installed all the parts I could and did probably my most successful cable tidying yet getting it ready to have my GTX570 on H²o. So there we have it for the moment the progress is halted until during the week when my additional parts arrive (got a couple of 90***730; angle fittings too). I'll add to this as/when I continue my project.