Forze Motorsport

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by BFA, Mar 22, 2005.

1. BFA

BFA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX470
  2. BFA

BFA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX470
    alright, i guess nobody has, ill stick with GT4 then.

3. Phillip04

Phillip04 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 7800GT
    LoL i heard it was going to be really great.

4. HowlingPhoenix

HowlingPhoenix Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 6800nu 16/6 @ 360/800 - Forceware 78.03
    I've heard of if, and i'm sure there are several others that have as well. I am definetly going to get this game when it releases..I cant wait for it. I've had countless hours of fun online with other racers for the Xbox but this may even top PGR2 as the top racer on XBL for me.

5. Darren_Hodgson

Darren_Hodgson Master Guru

GPU:
    256MB PNY Verto GeForce 6800GT graphics
    The game is showing a lot of promise now from the near-finished code that is currently been previewed. I played an early demo on an OXM disc and it was okay but the handling was a bit off and overall the game was too hard (too realistic?) to be considered fun.

However, that demo was over eight months old (or so I've been told) and the game has been improved since then so I'm hoping that the final game will fulfill its promise.

Bizarre Creations, the programmers of the Project Gotham Racing games, have been lending a hand with the game so it's in safe hands.

The customisation features (similar to Need For Speed: Underground), damage modelling, extra two cars per race (8 instead of 6) and online gameplay give it the upper hand over GT4 but, ultimately the game will stand or fall on how it plays...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  6. Roliath

Roliath Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x 6970 crossfire
    yeah i have this pre-ordered!
    can't wait!