1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Horizon 4

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 10, 2018.

1. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - HD7970
    I'm having a blast in fortune island. Finally i got to find all of the treasures already , all 10 of them :) , worth around 10 million credits + many wheel spins + many new cars.

Death_LV likes this.
  2. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti SLi
    The update installed, it hadn't been stopped or paused at all during the download but when i opened up the Xbox app to play it, the thumbnail was just blue instead of the usual Forza Horizon 4 logo and wouldn't launch.

When I went into the Windows Store to double check the update had fully downloaded it was downloading the full game again.

MS don't know what they're doing these days.

3. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^That is a bummer, 60+ gig. :(

I only have 34 meg internet so i bought a 2tb external HDD to store all my big games on, that way if anything like this happens then at least it is just a case of coping them from HDD to HDD....of course if the 2tb HDD were to fail that would not be fun. lol

How did we get into this state...
    4tb external for my PC steam games and that is not large enough for ever game of my 700 plus steam games.
    2tb external for XBX.
    2th external for Pro

At this stage i have replaced all the game boxes on the shelf with all the HDD's. lol

cerebus23 likes this.
  4. metagamer

metagamer Master Guru

GPU:
    Sale is now on for all editions of the game on Microsoft Store. I'm considering picking this up, maybe even the Ultimate Edition, how are you guys liking the game?

chispy likes this.

5. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - HD7970
    Best game ever for the Forza Horizon series , lots of fun , huge maps and great multiplayer racing. Addictive game :D , go for it you won't regret it.

big ROBOT bill likes this.
  6. metagamer

metagamer Master Guru

GPU:
    Cheers man, will get it tonight.

chispy and Death_LV like this.
  7. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Maha Guru

GPU:
    R480+ Nitro @ 1425/2030
    I concur!

chispy likes this.
  8. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - HD7970
    New year 2019 gifts from FH4 ? I got 2 gifts yesterday , a car and $100,000 Dollars gift on my messages that i found today. What did you guys get ?

9. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX VEGA 56
    Same here.

10. Susahamat

Susahamat Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti Poseidon
    FH4 Release Notes: January 15th, 2018

Version Number
    PC: 1.236.488.2

New Features
    Free-For-All Adventure

This update adds a brand-new way to play Online Adventure, where players compete individually. Available in both Ranked and Unranked modes, this new game mode can be found in the Online Adventure tab, replacing “Anything Goes”.

Cross Platform fixes
    • Added Racing Series, Creator and Title filters to Event Blueprint searching
    • Added the ability to view all the eligible cars for a Trial or Seasonal Championship
    • Resolved issue where Drivatar names could be duplicated in events
    • Fixed issue where a certain tune on the Forza Edition Caterham would cause graphical issues
    • Fixed a bug where changing units to metric caused issues with the route length indicator during route creation
    • Fixed an issue where turning off rewind in difficulty menu would prevent users from being able to rewind during route creation
    • Fixed an issue where disabling car lights would not also disable the reverse lights
    • Fixed an issue where flipped or snapped elements on an imported livery would unflip if ungrouped
    • Fixed visual issues caused by Santa outfit and Reindeer nose
    • Prevented damage being applied to player car when restarting British Racing Green: Chapter 10
    • Improved visibility of Street Race event finish lines
    • Fixed issue where downloading your own design via Creative Hub or the curated designs menu would not allow you to edit it
    • Fixed an issue where leaving and rejoining a convoy during a #Forzathon Live event would allow users to collide with each other when they shouldn’t
    • Fixed an issue where passing through a Danger Sign twice in quick succession would cause all other PR stunts to stop working
    • Fixed an issue where Drivatars could win a co-op Seasonal Championship, despite scoring fewer points
    • Fixed an issue where the Speed Trap near the train bridge could be exploited
    • Fixed an issue where invalid performance ranges could be displayed on event flyers
    • Fixed an issue where player prestige level would not be shown in pre-race leaderboards in Online Adventure
    • Improvements to stutters
    • Various stability improvements
    PC Fixes
    • No PC specific fixes.
    Xbox Fixes
    • No Xbox specific fixes.
    Wheel Fixes
    • Fixed issue where Average Slip Damper was not working on wheels that required inverse FFB
    • Fixed issue where center spring in FFB would remain on while in the air
    • Fixed issue where spring effect would trigger when driving through water, even if set to OFF
    • Improved rumble and FFB feedback on wheels
    • Fixed an issue with the UI for the Thrustmaster T150, where buttons were displaying incorrectly
    • Fixed issue where controller mappings for a second device were not being saved
    • Fixed an issue with the Thrustmaster TS WX Racer competition mod, where setting the steering Axis Deadzone Outside to below 50 made it impossible to drive the car

11. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Got some “new” PC parts last week and the game when it was on sale. I’m having a blast with it! It is like that NFS/Burnout combo that EA, Criterion and so on, were never able to make. Also it is gorgeous and performs amazingly well. Now if only it wasn’t MS store exclusive…

12. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    If any game's worth suffering the store for, it's forza horizon. I have 3 and it's probably my favourite arcadey racing game.

chispy likes this.
  13. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - HD7970
    Huge update to the game 3.75GB big :eek: , lots of new features - New free car pack Mitsubishi Motors , New Adventure Playlist Free For All , New Horizon Story " Taxis" , New Horizon Business , 10 New Horizon Story Missions and New Horizon Seasons.

14. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Maha Guru

GPU:
    R480+ Nitro @ 1425/2030
    Hi chispy, does it update itself or do you need to go to the store for that?

chispy likes this.
  15. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti - HD7970
    Go the store and hit the 3 little dots ... in the right upper corner hit updates / get updates / download and the game will update then :)

Kind Regards: Chispy

16. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Maha Guru

GPU:
    R480+ Nitro @ 1425/2030