Forza 5 Ported to DX12 PC in 4 Just Months

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Trolle

Trolle Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX2070
    buying a console for a 65€ exclusive wich you will only play for a few months tops isnt really worth it imho
    even if they bring out 10 exclusives in the next year you are close to 1000€ with your ps4 included

2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Considering how few console exclusive there were/are, i'm planning on doing what i did last time and just borrowing a console from a friend/family member.

I've mentioned this a few times, and not putting down the work done on this demo, nor am i claiming the Xbox is great, but since this seems to be the only game from the new consoles that is 1080/60 (which is great for MS) surely this is not the best tech demo?

Kezen, i don't see it either, as it stands i may buy a Xbox at one point, if the MS exclusive come out on the PC i will never buy one, so it would be really stupid for MS to bring these games out on the PC.

3. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    nah, I'll buy a used ps4 for around £250, and a few exclusives. it'll be worth it. it's not worth it now though, there's just no games that warrant buying a console, for me.

4. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    The thing with console games is that most people rarely pay full price anyway, the ones who like to build a collection might, but everyone else i know sells/trades in a game the second they are done with it.

That alone brings the prices down to less than what people would pay for PC games, alot less if you finish games quickly.

5. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    This is very true. Ive only payed full price for one game on my PS4 and I've had 5 games so far.

6. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    PC owners are just moaning ****ers including myself;)
    Console games dont have the same feel that they used to have, they lost there magic a while ago but i do agree there are some EPIC exclusives on console like MGS and Zelda.

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Most of the magic has gone because I've played it all a million times over. But some console exclusive still have that magic. Those are the games I'll buy a console for.

8. Alex13

Alex13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Tuf OC
    Im kinda trying to convince my self to hold off until the 800 series nvidia cards come out. Today alone i've managed to self-slap my self out of buying a r9-290 this morning and then went on to do the same about purchasing a ps4 tonight. Agh!#!$

Anyway I'll go cry for a bit now while suffering playing games without aa or sometimes having to even run them with medium shadows o_o.

For now Microsoft owned studios not releasing pc games until M$ close down their xbox crap division is a good thing, less temptation~

9. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Im thinking of buying a PS4 to throw under the tv and the wife likes those katamari games. However i will wait until it can be modded if that ever happens. As soon as it does ill buy one.:)

10. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    still waiting on custsom firmware for the vita. They got close then some tester released it early and sony got a hold of it an threw out an update.

I think the original modder then left the scene for good.