Forum For Feedback,seller/buyer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by xXMrMeathooksXx, Jan 16, 2004.

1. xXMrMeathooksXx

xXMrMeathooksXx Master Guru

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 295's Quad sli
    Ok,I have noticed alot of people are hessitent to buy from here which is totally understandable.Why not make buying and sellin easier?All we need is a feedback forum where people can checkout history of deals in the past from fellow Guru's

It doesent have to be complicated like ebay or anything like that.It only has to be a place for people to post there feelings on there buisness exchanges.All that would need to be said is:What was sold?How was the communication?Who was the buyer/seller?Did the item/money arrive in a timely manner?Would you buy again from this person?

I really feel this would help tremendously.When I shop on ebay for instance I read the feedbacks.Im sure other people read mine as well.It is reasuring for people to get to chance to read how there seller/buyer does buisness and whether or not they can be trusted.(which by the way is the most important thing)

I know this Forum is not about selling,but the selling that takes place on this domain will greatly improve and will ultimately lead to happier and more satisfiying transactions with less headaches.

After reading this Idea,please leave you "2" cents.:O

2. xXMrMeathooksXx

xXMrMeathooksXx Master Guru

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 295's Quad sli
    PLEASE help!!!! My sig is only comming up as text! I did [​IMG] shouldent that make my pic show up?I spent a bit of time on it...so i would like it to work.Someone please click the link and help me!! :paranoid:

I will be very greatfull!! :smile: