Forspoken Benchmark Test & Performance Analysis Review

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. vestibule

vestibule Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX6600XT
    Yay, nice one HH. :)

3. asturur

asturur Maha Guru

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 1080TI
    So what can i do with a 1080ti? can i play it lowest settings at 1440p?

4. IgrokU

IgrokU Guest

GPU:
    6900 xt OC
    The game is not only boring, but it stutters like crazy for no reason on cut scenes- running i12700+ 6900xt...terrible.

heffeque, HybOj and GlassGR like this.

5. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    yah - it's a shame the reviews are so bad for a game that has such nice screengrabs. Barely a 6/10 game by most counts.

I was confident it would sell, and it probably will make some cash...just not really a great game.

6. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    They really dropped the ball on this game. I understand if the game runs poor but with amazing visuals but this is not justifying the system req.

Lets not even mention the writing and characters lol :D

Odarnok, Ojref, Picolete and 2 others like this.
  7. bobnewels

bobnewels Maha Guru

GPU:
    amd
    Thanks for the review,game has some cringe and bad points but 100% my most favorite fun game I played in awhile.I actually stopped playing all the regular games I usually play and have around 60Hrs played in this game with around 50% of the game map explored.
    Game is just stupid fun for me to play for some reason.

8. suty455

suty455 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 3090
    tried it dont like it its buggy as hell even with decent hardware, I find the modern era of games so boring and slow I wish someone would develop a decent game like UT04 you know just a good old fashioned honest frag fest with some proper speed and moves

toyo and HybOj like this.
  9. HybOj

HybOj Master Guru

GPU:
    Gygabite RTX3080
    Nice joke, was the performance measured in the menu or what? This has nothing to do with the real game performance. So why even bother to measure it. This will just confuse ppl into thinking they can actually play the game, while they cant. There are countless gameplays on the utube with performance metrics.

10. HybOj

HybOj Master Guru

GPU:
    Gygabite RTX3080
    30fps maybe, low settings.
    1080ti does like 45-60fps in 1080p on low, native.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    fantaskarsef and toyo like this.

11. Martin5000

Martin5000 Master Guru

GPU:
    8 gig
    yeah the cover put me off. i now actively avoid clicking on any adds now or anything in media that follows the same agenda. Only way to end this is with everyone doing the same. will take some time but eventually things will get back to normal.

joshk likes this.
  12. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    1080ti is a 6year old it has no dlss and driver support is questionable at this point.

13. toyo

toyo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070Ti 8G
    Yeah but the games have barely evolved in visuals from that era. I'd guarantee you that if you put Doom Eternal or something that runs with hundreds of FPS vs Forspoken and show them to 1000 people, at least half would say Doom looks better. Cyberpunk averages around 60 fps with Ultra settings at 1080p on the 1080ti, and looks way better. Even the new gen Witcher 3 likely looks better, especially if you take the atmosphere and world design into consideration.
    If you want to demand new hardware, at least bring something shiny, crazy and new, like T&L was. Or the circa 2010 era where GPU compute was making it into the mainstream, with demos like Medusa from Nvidia. Or even PhysX and fluid or cloth physics in games like Borderlands and Cryostasis.
    That sort of stuff was nearly revolutionary for the time, it was something completely new.

Undying and HybOj like this.
  14. HybOj

HybOj Master Guru

GPU:
    Gygabite RTX3080
    He asked how the game will run on his 1080ti, I gave him the answer and video of the card used, so he can see for himself. Your remarks about the 1080ti card are completely irrelevant-

But it seems your point is, that the game runs fine, just the 1080ti card is old. Thats clever.

Good thing is, it runs GREAT on 3xxx and 4xxx than. Just, its DOES NOT, at all.
    RTX 3080 can hardly run it 1080p. I saw 4090 struggling to hold 60fps at freaking 1080p in some empty city which looked like from 2013, even worse. So dont try to be funny man. Clowning is not cool, mr Ancient Guru :D

At 2:15 its 1080p, ultra, DLSS quality. RTX3080. IT CANT HOLD 60fps :D

Everybody who played or tested that game, came to same conclusion, it looks like trash, and runs exceptionally bad at the same time. There are 10s of videos on utube to prove just that. This game has big issues not only on a technical side, but also gameplay wise its just 4/10 trash.

And yes. As it was already said, 1080ti is ok to run cyberpunk, but not this game, even when u stand in the middle of empty field alone and nothing happens around you? :D Ok.....

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    Undying and toyo like this.
  15. Krizby

Krizby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4090 TUF
    Game look like 2d most of the time because it has no proper shadowing, bravo to Square Enix for making the worst looking game this decade

16. Nekrosleezer

Nekrosleezer Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    Tried the demo on steam, huge potential but still generic, it reminds me of Anthem back in the day

17. kondziowy

kondziowy Master Guru

GPU:
    7800XT
    Another game where 6700XT is on par in RayTracing with 3060Ti, and RT was the biggest argument for 3060Ti, even to some people, overshadowing it's lack of VRAM. In Calisto 7000 series is actually better in RayTracing perf/$.

mikeysg likes this.
  18. Heffro

Heffro Member

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4070 Ti
    Game is a stutter-fest even at 1080p all settings "Standard" with DLSS enabled on my i9-9900K / RTX 4070 Ti / 32GB 4000 MHz RAM / 2TB Samsung 970 SSD.

My PC... certainly not the most top-of-the-line system in town, but far from the outdated toaster that this game makes it out to be. And for what? The graphics ARE admittedly good but they're not THAT good.

19. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    Mate we still have 7 years in this decade have faith there will be more worse disasters.... Maybe ;p

20. Glottiz

Glottiz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 3080 OC
    I see my post with videogamedunkey's Forspoken video was removed. No fun allowed, eh?