ForceWareUltra x86 84.43 *BETA* - Download & discuss

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by Menion, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Baxter29

Baxter29 Guest

GPU:
    bfg 7800 gtx x 2 sli
    hit the road Menion

2. StylerTim

StylerTim Member

GPU:
    XFX GeForce 7800 GS eXTreme @ Stock
    @Baxter29:

If you're not into modded drivers you should just stick to the official ones...

No reason to start flaming...

@Admin: !vote delete post, BAN USER

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  3. Baxter29

Baxter29 Guest

GPU:
    bfg 7800 gtx x 2 sli
    eat a hot one StylerTimmy

4. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    XFX7600GTXXX Zalman Vf900

Cheers mate that worked for me, and Menion keep the drivers coming they really are good, i get a 2-3 fps in TRL when using balanced and i didnt notice a drop in quality at all.

@Baxter you're out of order mate, i demand you apologise immediately Menion has been working his arse off with these drivers so show some respect.

5. SniperDaws

SniperDaws Banned

GPU:
    XFX7600GTXXX Zalman Vf900

Yeah ive tried allsorts although ive not tried it with these ultra drivers, so il go give em a try.

Menion ive installed your drivers over the top of the original 84.43's and used the balanced tweaks.

If i now go into the NVcontrol panel and change the slider from quality to high quality will this disable the tweaks you have made for balanced?

Well i just tried Euro forces map Operation Smoke screen and the shimmering has gone and thats with just quality enabled ( Default Balanced settings) So im well chuffed!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  6. janos666

janos666 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080 10Gb
    Here is a bit bug:
    [​IMG]
    It appered when I clicked to the "Tweak profiles" box. (wich is unused).
    If I install this mix profil wich tweaks will I give? A perfomancebalaced? :D

7. km52

km52 Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    Using the Quality with all optimizations disabled gives almost identical IQ as High Quality but with way more performance. I'll do some benchmarks and screenshots later this day.

8. Menion

Menion Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Radeon 5870
    I haven't done a public release yet. Just a preview ;)

I will release them later this evening!

9. Menion

Menion Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Radeon 5870
    Haha. Funny guy :)

10. archie123

archie123 Guest

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti Extreme
    I play cod2 in DX7 with 4AA and it looks superb with these drivers :)

11. Roger_D25

Roger_D25 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX980Ti
    Baxter29,
    First of all welcome to guru3d, it's nice to have a new member! You know we are all entitled to our opinions but just because you were not able to properly install this driver on your system doesn't mean you can act rude to the driver's author as well as other members who have tried to help you out!

As BIGWORM clearly stated to you, a BETA Driver is exaclty what this is and when you download and install this driver you become a Beta Tested by choice. All the beta drivers on this site are clearly marked as such, so there is no one to blame but yourself for any problems that might become of it! Most members who have installed this driver really liked it, in fact I would say that Menion has come up with a very inovative driver with new features not seen in other modified driver releases in the past! Keep us posted on how your system is doing since you had to reinstall Windows becaue of a bad driver install, hope all is well!

Again it's fine that your not happy with this driver but please take the time to read the forum rules before posting as well as reading the "disclaimer" that comes with all beta driver here at guru3d.com. By doing this you will save yourself alot of time and headaches in the future! Last but not least please dont' put other member's down when you get upset because of your limited computer experience, if your not sure how to do something just ask, that is why we are all here!

12. Phyxion

Phyxion Banned

GPU:
    ASUS EAH5770 1G VT
    I don't have any programming skills, yet, but I can do some FAQ questions if you need.

And Baxtor29, please go to some n00b site

13. ubermann

ubermann Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS vmem+vgpu Mod
  14. Menion

Menion Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Radeon 5870
    No it shouldn't affect the rest of the tweaks. I'm glad it worked out for you :D

15. Menion

Menion Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Radeon 5870
    I know about that one ;) It's hard to find... And no, two profiles will never get installed, just the first one in the list that's checked. That problem is within the install system itself, and not in my code. So I can't really do anything about it!

16. km52

km52 Member Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    So here are my Trackmania Nations benchmarks, ingame settings are 1024x768 with High Quality setting, no AA, PostProcess Effects, dynamic colors or motion blur, driver is NGOs 84.25. After posting screenshots in the next 1 or 2 days, I'll take a look at FWU 84.43 performance and IQ.

--------------

clamp on

HP -opt all: 67,3

P -opt default: 63,4

Q -opt default: 62,2
    Q -opt trilinear only: 60,7
    Q -opt off: 58,4

HQ: 57,2

--------------

clamp off

HP -opt all: 66,3

P -opt default: 62,3

Q -opt default: 61,4
    Q -opt trilinear only: 60,3
    Q -opt off: 56,7

HQ: 55,6

17. Baxter29

Baxter29 Guest

GPU:
    bfg 7800 gtx x 2 sli
    after coming home from work having a glass of wine reading my stupid post .. I must say I am sorry Menion ..I was out of line .. cappin on your drivers also Stylertim Im sorry ..I ll eat a hot one ...sorry all for my idiocy..been working hard lately been tense rock on Menion good luck on your mods!! gonna run your latest 8437 I dont really mind being a beta tester Cya Bax

18. Menion

Menion Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Radeon 5870
    Apology accepted ;)

19. TheGamer

TheGamer Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900GTX 512MB GDDR3 @
    at last i installed the drivers :) .. but though i chose performance i don't see any difference at all ... i'm getting the exact same scores in 3dmark05 .... will i have to change something from the nvcp to activate the tweaks ... somehow i feel the tweaks did not apply themselves .
    I installed the driver over the original 84.43 , skipping the driver cleaning procedure ...

20. werty316

werty316 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 7900GT
    Me also plus I had other complications that weren't worth the hastle.