ForceWare v77.77 WHQL OneNut Tweak

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by One Nut, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Nut

One Nut Member

GPU:
    eVGA GeForce 6600GT
  2. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    I guess i must be mistaken here, Correct me if im wrong does it not say One Nut tweak on the topic title which is basically saying these are my tweaks?

3. One Nut

One Nut Member

GPU:
    eVGA GeForce 6600GT
    Well what was I supposed to do, put tweaked by ** when I have nothing to do with them and get ragged on for saying I'm part of ** team, hell no. You don't own nvidia settings, they own the drivers, its just a set of tweaks anyone can apply them. I applied them to the inf file, I didn't just take the inf from 80.40 and replace the orignal 77.77 one with it, I edited sections of it. I changed the inf so yes I'm saying I did that part but I'm also saying that they came from ** 80.40 like I did before, I didn't try and cover up anything, I stated right from the start how I modifed the drivers. If you don't want them posted here thats fine, I won't post them but since you take a long time to release them lately I have been doing that to each set of drivers I try out myself and I thought people would like the set as well, and people did want them as you can read from the 77.74s. Thats the only reason why a full packaged set was posted for this build and i put it together (and I'll state again from the ** 80.40) so thats why you see my name there. If I had not used it from the 80.40 and worked from scratch then I would have given the drivers a name like you guys do but I didn't because they are from the ** 80.40, my name is there because I packaged it, its quite simple. If you two (guru and **) were not fighting all the time people would have access to them here and I wouldn't have had to make the changes for people to try.

4. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    There is no fight they are banned for a good reason and anyone who does not like it can go somewhere else....

5. savage-xp

savage-xp Master Guru

GPU:
    Ati X1600pro
    My oh my do you wanna say goodby...

The wost part is this is confusing the general public.

6. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    IM not fighting with guru3d I have no problems with Hilbert and he doesnt hav a problem with me its the other admin he has a problem with I tried making things right by taking ANYTHING bad out in the forums but it didnt help. You can STILL get the drivers dont you know that there is an official site for these drivers? guru3d isnt the only place that has them... well did have them.. It doesnt mater if they arent MY drivers its just common courtesy not to take someones work then post it when it clearly states in the topic title One Nut Tweak meaning hey these are my tweaks :\ I think this thread has deteriorated very quickly and needs to be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.