ForceWare v77.77 WHQL OneNut Tweak

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by One Nut, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    BF2 crashes sometimes with 32 player maps. I got 5044 in 3DMark05 at stock and 5452 at 405/1000. The 77.74 were better for my rig though these looked really good.

2. One Nut

One Nut Member

GPU:
    eVGA GeForce 6600GT
    I'm going to modify the new ForceWare 78.10 Win 2000/XP today and compare them with this set. I'll post on which one I like better and if they are similar or 78.10 is an improvement then I will modify that set of drivers and provide everyone with a link to them.

It would be great if somebody has some free space on a server where we could host these tweaked drivers so people will have a direct download link and not have to use rapidshare crap. PM if you have room and bandwidth available. Thanks.

3. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    The 77.77 whql are better then these, don't crash even with Ultra Quality settings and 4xAA on 32 player map in BF2. They run hotter than the whql version too. I liked the 77.74 set though, they were good. I'll try the next set when you are finished with them.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2005
  4. Mektarus

Mektarus Member

GPU:
    Chaintech SA6800L 6800LE 325/770 (16x1,6vp)
    Anyone (especially One Nut) have any idea why I'm getting these errors. I have tried over a dozen different drivers since i got my new card about two weeks ago (yes, I remove one before installing the next) and this is the only set I have had trouble with.

5. One Nut

One Nut Member

GPU:
    eVGA GeForce 6600GT
    I'd say its a registry problem but I've never come across that error happening before. Its very difficult to troubleshoot a pc without actually being there for problems like this. Try doing a registry scan and see if it finds any problems. I'd recommend using RegVaccine, it seems to do the best job out of the ones I've tried. Can you also check the files after you have unrarred them and do a copy of the files names, then zip it up and send me a pm with the list.

6. Mektarus

Mektarus Member

GPU:
    Chaintech SA6800L 6800LE 325/770 (16x1,6vp)
    I'll send it tonight after the kids go to bed.

Thanks

:D

Last edited: Aug 15, 2005
  7. Aaron123

Aaron123 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 8GB
    These suck. i still get 45 fps on CODUO Cassino..

8. TeaEtchSee

TeaEtchSee Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7950gt (Winfast a400gt RIP)
    try installin the old fasion way :)

properties/device manager/etc etc..you know the drill :)

9. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    Wow one nut your really good at using other peoples inf's. I come home from work to have a pm in my inbox saying your using my inf and labeling as your own. I download the file and it is the SAME EXACT inf as the 77.77 drivers just without the branding in it. Im Flattered that you want to be like me but i dont think this is the way to do it.

Edited by Admin:
    you know better then to say that name here, do not do it again!

10. Malevelant

Malevelant New Member

GPU:
    eVGA 256Mb Geforce 7800GTX
    That may explain some of the problems we have been seeing.

11. fobis

fobis Member Guru

GPU:
    ATi Mobility Radeon X1600
    ROFLMFAOPOE

12. VDaishi

VDaishi Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 7800GT x2
    Most of the problems are a user error.

13. GOZ

GOZ Guest

Or probs right from nVIDIA there is not perfect driver.

And WOW onenut your a dumbass useing someone else hard work and calling it yours WTF is up with that.

14. Kaitoe

Kaitoe Member Guru

GPU:
    N/A
    here's kinda some more proof that onenut was using ** tweaks. http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146816 look at last post and 2nd last sentence. It says "They are the same tweaks that were applied to the ** 80.40 which I had the best IQ ever but I had problems with Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (purple glowing areas) and now I don't with the tweaked 77.74."

15. cyenz

cyenz Member Guru

GPU:
    7970M
    OMG, people r getting insane,i cant understand what was one nuts ideia of stealing someones work,and branded like if it was him... this whole siituation make me laugh, One nut U were OWNED :D

Props Vdaishi

16. randomend

randomend Member Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor x1950 pro 256mb
    I never try drivers with people who can't even post what kind of performance/modified differences associated with the drivers compared to the Forceware drivers. Lame to use one's hard work, does it make you feel better? Make your own modified drivers and see how it feels when people appreciate it.

17. cyenz

cyenz Member Guru

GPU:
    7970M
    seems like one nut has vanished, i wonder why... :rolleyes:

18. Sch1sm

Sch1sm Guest

Well i've sampled the drivers and i must say that i'm getting far more stable FPS in CS: Source, not necessarily faster as my FPS in the stress test dropped a little, but it's definately more stable which i'm pleased about. I have had no problems or BSODs of any kind and am definately keeping these for a good while to come.

I was fearing there may be issues in Operation Flashpoint as i had had with the 80.40 drivers some time ago but luckily this wasn't the case, overall well done.

19. One Nut

One Nut Member

GPU:
    eVGA GeForce 6600GT
    I havn't disappeared, I just don't come here everyday like you guys do. If you would have read my very first post with the 77.74 I said that they were the SAME tweaks as applied to the ** 80.40s were applied to those ones. Same thing goes for this, I just modified the infs with the same ones as before, thats it. As I mentioned that because the 80.40s worked the best for me, I was offering others a chance to the same tweaks because nothing was available then. If you don't like it, don't download them then. But from the start I stated exactly what I did so don't rag on me thinking I was trying to hide it cuz I never hide a thing. Ask Jelle Mees I sent him the same message explaining what I did before I even posted that message. Enough said.

20. smnoamls

smnoamls Maha Guru

GPU:
    6950 2gb Dirt3 @6970 bios
    Dont you think that the whole " X-JEE" ( i wont say the forbidden name) thing is getting old? I mean, get over it and let the cooperation get back online.
    we all lose by this petty war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.