ForceWare 91.31 - Official nVIDIA Beta for x86/x64

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by AgentGOD, Jun 6, 2006.

1. nVidia_MaN

nVidia_MaN New Member

GPU:
    nVidia GeForce 7300gs 256mb (512mb)
    The same popup happened to me, I'm lke wth I dont got a SLI and the notification popup keeps coming up everytime I log into window. Well now I fixed that problem and now I'm getting a another problem with games, When I run the games and if I accidently hit the start button and I go back into the game, The graphics get all messed up and they flicker, get invisible etc. I dont like this driver. Where can I get the 84.43? Well this didnt say BETA when I downloaded from the nVidia Site. Maybe it is. =\

2. zogger

zogger Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX480SC
    SLI popup isnt a biggy, what really is annoying is the locking up when exiting a game if i have a java application running in the background aka Azureus.

Sure i can get another BT program or not run Azureus, but why the hell should I have to do this in order to run a driver which has not be full tested by the developer? A workaround is not a FIX!

So if anyone has any ideas on how to FIX the java issue i would love to know. Please no workarounds.. Till then I just use a previous driver which never had the issue.

If this was a Beta release, i wouldnt care.. thats the risk you take. But a release ? comeon Nvidia, pick up your game.

3. rentalbrain

rentalbrain Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor HD 7950
    Has anyone experienced any problems with MSN Video playback? Some of them play normally but some of them instantly reboots my puter! This never happenes with 84.21 btw. Kinda wierd.