Forceware 186.56 @ laptopvideo2go

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by HaZe303, Aug 13, 2009.

1. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
  2. BaneComes

BaneComes Banned

GPU:
    580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC
    Good,deal but remember to say they only support laptop cards or your gonna get some well i'll leave that blank:p saying they don't support my card

3. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    There will be a inf for it soon, otherwise you can edit the inf youre self if you want to. Or if someone dont have the knowhow or patience, they can ask me and I will upload it somewhere? But only for x64, I dont use x86 and dont want to support x86 either.. ;)

Its time for x86 to die already, x64 rules!

4. Andyus

Andyus Active Member

GPU:
    x2 Gainward 275GTX 986mb
    lol don't be egoist XD anyway i quote you...i don't use x86 from many years.
    But this driver is dated july so they are not so "new" =p but i think..driver who come come out "official for notebook", they are good also fot high-end system?

5. Roft

Roft Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac AMP! GTX 480
    Maybe I'm slow, but is the setup inf for these nvfu.inf? Been a while since I made a custom INF and this threw a wrench in my brain.

Edit: Figured it out. Then 10 seconds later Laptopvideo2go put up an inf.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  6. Witcher

Witcher Guest

GPU:
    Intel
    Hmmm ... Will try and share my experience later.

7. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Still stable and performing great!! :) These are definitely as good or maybe even better than the 186.39´s!? No problems at all with these so far, the 186 drivers are really the best for me as 190 drivers always crash my system? So these are definit keepers now, until a better/newer 186 drivers comes out? ;)

8. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Are you serious?
    You are saying that 32bit support needs to die?
    Funniest sh** i heard today, haha.

9. Ferdimage1

Ferdimage1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 2080
    Great drivers, very stable, Iq a tiny bit better than .39 :)

10. v4npro

v4npro Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 7900XT
    So to install these just run the .exe or gotta put that modded .inf file somewhere..

11. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Just extract the file, put the inf in the folder and then use the setup file... Easy as that! :)

Yes I think so, and it would be dead for some years ago if it wasnt for people like you who refuse to upgrade their systems. MS is too afraid to go x64 only, too afraid too lose the x86 revenue... :) Even Vista was supposed to be the first x64 only OS. But nope...

Its called technical progress, evolution!? :) But maybe we just need a REVOLUTION?? :D

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  12. Tenma

Tenma Member

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GT SC @ 680/1700/2020
    ^ I understand what you're getting at, however people follow where the money is at and right now, it's still at x86. They're a business and I don't think cutting off a good portion of their income, regardless of what it's for, is a good idea.

Just my $0.02

13. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    This is the last I will say about this matter, coz its totally off topic.

You are both right and wrong. If they killed x86, people would be forced to go over x64. In the end they would never loose any money, or much money, and hardware vendors would earn money bc people would upgrade their old stone age systems... ;)

Now this is the last of this topic, I dont want the mods to close this thread.

14. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Damn! Had my first crash in a long while with these, was playing Mass Effect?:( Not sure if its the drivers or my forced nhancer settings? But Im going back to the 186.39´s now to see if it happens again? If it does, then I will try removing nhancer settings to see if that has any effect? Damn damn damn, hate when system crashes! :D

15. Andyus

Andyus Active Member

GPU:
    x2 Gainward 275GTX 986mb
    ehy man why u use "laptop driver"? =p i can try with 186.18/24 and see if still problems

16. exaslave

exaslave Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 560ti
    Unfortunatelly this ones gave me quite a few artifacts in games and my system hanged a couple times, tried reinstalling a couple times but nope.

I was hoping this would be as good as 186.39 were.

17. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    186.39 driver is the best driver for me, maybe even the best ever? 186.56 worked fine first, but as I said I got a first crash today. So im going back to 39´s. I dont care what drivers are made for, as long as they work good. None of the whql and 190 drivers work any good for me, so I need to find drivers that do. The 39´s as I said, are great!:)

18. Lavik

Lavik Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX285 AMP!
    Ha-ha, look at that!..

[​IMG]

19. blunden

blunden Guest

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 3080 TUF
    It lists what version is installed, not which version is supported hardware-wise. Mine lists DX 11 since I'm running Windows 7. :)