1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forceware 180.10 Download

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by roguesn1per, Oct 16, 2008.

1. deurbel

deurbel Active Member

GPU:
    Trippl 8800-620-1000-1500
    they're working fine @ my rig too ( 3 x g80 ), good performance too now they need to fix that i can use the 4 other monitors too :eyes:. can only do dual @ Sli at the first card.

2. Baldassano

Baldassano Member Guru

GPU:
    2x MSI 1080ti SHWK
    THe big question about these, and the benchmarks that matter the most are from those that have SLI Rigs.. I have only seen 1 so far, and it showed a little slower then the previous drivers using SLI.

Those who have single cards the performance increases are a tad moot (not to put them down at all), but were talkin the difference for those of who dave dual monitor sli rigs, like myself.. who find it a pain and not worth it in most games (on my 8800's) to enable sli, a 50% increase in some cases just because of these drivers and the ability to keep both my 24" screens on..

So lets get some more SLI Enhanced benchmarks please!

and my x32 drivers..

Or ill light your houses on fire.

3. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    The thing is if you run these with the modded file then don't complain when something doesn't work... thats the point.

4. nicklesss

nicklesss Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX480 / EK-FC480
    Somebody with 9800 GX2 who manage to run PhysX and display settings in control panel?!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008

5. aka1nas

aka1nas Member

GPU:
    8800GT 512MB SLI
    The supported cards list on this release is merely the currently produced Nvidia models (the 8800GT and 8800GTS 512 have already been replaced, but otherwise are identical to the 9800 series). That would be consistent with other early betas(this thing is practically an alpha) as they aren't going to bother testing with every model ever made until the driver is closer to release.

6. Nictron

Nictron Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Titan X
    I get LOTRO shadow issues as well with my GTX 280.

7. chinobino

chinobino Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX980Ti Lightning
    What sort of issues do you guys get?

Try disabling and re-enabling shadows or lowering the settings.

Does it happen to all shadows?

...And what about DX9 mode?

8. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 1080ti OC Stri
    installed these drivers and Crysis Warhead seems smoother to me (keepers)