Forceware 177.35 out at Nvidia.com

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hollow27, Jun 17, 2008.

1. BlackZero

BlackZero Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega
  2. ragz45

ragz45 Member

GPU:
    GTX 480
    unable to download moded ini for vista 64, none of the download links seem to work for me for what ever reason. Anyone have a working link?

Tried the full installer found on page 10 by Anarion, and i get a Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) in device manager.

Rolling back driver as we speak.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  3. RandomUserName

RandomUserName Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY 8800GT 720/1740/950
    got these. had some issues....but had those issues before, too. but they were more frequent with this driver

did a cleaning of all things driver related on my system (video) and reinstalled the 175.70 set. no issues since whatsoever. even the minor issues i was having before the 177.35 were installed are gone

so idk really if it was the driver or not. but my system is solid now for the first time in awhile so i think 175.70 is good enough

nvidia + vista onoes :(

4. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080
    Thee drivers work stable amd quick on my system (vista64) but I still get random desktop crashes with GRID.
    Anyone?

5. NitroBlueUK

NitroBlueUK Member

GPU:
    XFX 8800GTS 320MB Running F1 Bios
    I thought i would share this with you guys im new and this is my first post i spent all day on the net googling like crazy to find a driver that would work but ended up modifying one i found on a laptop driver site. it gave me a 500ppd folding score increase and got me a 5fps boost in FFOW @ 1440x900 at 70Hz all settings maxed out. Hope this helps you guys out.

XP 64Bit Modded Drivers

Vista 32Bit Modded Drivers

Vista 64Bit Modded Drivers

These are also seft extracting Winrar archives and should start installation automatically.

P.s. If Anyone Needs Drivers For Any Other Version Of Windows Let Me Know And I Will Do My Best To Get Them Done And Online.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  6. nuke888

nuke888 Guest

Since i did install the 177.16 with my new 8800GTS I cant find anymore the options to manage the full screen video for my plasma in dual view mode,while finally these 177.35 bring back the 1080p 24fps options for my telly.What i want is the full screen video on my secondary plasma display,cant find the option where once it was used to be.I did connect my primary monitor to the left dvi in(the one farest from the pc motherboard) and the plasma to the right one the one nearer to the motherboard...Strange is i had to do it coz if not the pc bios/boot post was displayed only on the plasma and not on my pc syncmaster monitor,please somebody help me to figure out this mess, coz on the older pc with a 6800GT and older drivers it was working a charm and that pretty much pisses me off :wanker::biggun: !

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2008
  7. Eiji

Eiji Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus HD 6850 1GB
    Did you only modify the INFs of each driver to get them to work on other Nvidia graphics cards or did you add some performance tweaks too?

8. NitroBlueUK

NitroBlueUK Member

GPU:
    XFX 8800GTS 320MB Running F1 Bios
    I just modified the infs to support other cards the performance boost gained was just from installing the driver

9. nuke888

nuke888 Guest

Can anybody help me ?:infinity:

10. LukeDX

LukeDX New Member

Those Forcewares do not suport my GeForce 7000m ( Yeah its a ridiculous card )
    However, in the list of suportable card's the 7000m is in there...
    Anyone can help me, when i tried to install the 177.39 says that i dont have any supportable card...i need more FPS on world of warcraft =(

11. Gator Allen

Gator Allen Guest

12. Ajoobajabajeeba

Ajoobajabajeeba Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit 465
    Hey man, what bios version is your 8800gt? You might wanna check to see if asus has an update for it, or even try another manufacturer like bfg or evga

13. talderon

talderon New Member

GPU:
    Asus 8600 GTS SLi
    Does not work with the 8800M GTS, any ideas on how to fix that?

Tried to mod the INF myself, just not working.

Thanks

~Tal

14. kalispimenta

kalispimenta Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX @680X1030MHZ
    Why bring up such an old thread you just confused me dude:3eyes: