For you Tesla users 270.90 win7 64Bit

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by BaneComes, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Steve30x

Steve30x Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1070 OC
    I can be cool like Infinity too. Now I am special too aswell:biggun:

Anyway. I will test this driver in the morning

2. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 XC Ultra
    I mean these are ok. The colors do NOT look more "vivid" (lol. cmon... really?)
    60% digital vibrance has always done that for me. Looks exactly the same. Performance is same as current WHQL.

3. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    ^
    yes digital vibrance is at default 50% and it looks like it has 52-53% same with official 270.61tesla.

If you have a s-pva, ips, mva monitor you can notice such small shifts. Btw 270.61 geforce were darker.

But nvm, not worth to get into another arguing debate.
    :nerd:

4. ronclon

ronclon Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTS 450 1GB
    I am getting a ton more driver crashes with these on MLB 2k11 than any other driver so far.

5. Soundcreepy

Soundcreepy Member Guru

GPU:
    PNY 780 Enthusiast 3gb
    these drivers seem to have fixed my random issues with Batman AA and the 27x.xx drivers.

for some strange reason if I put physx to high and came close to an automatic door, the game ran slow, not choppy, just in constant slow motion. Would have to alt-tab to resume normal play.

mind you this is with the same physx driver, so needless to say I'm confused.

6. far-cough

far-cough Active Member

GPU:
    XFX R7990 6GB
    well ive got to say that these drivers kick arse keepers for me on my quad sli 295's f**k yer a driver that work yay

um on a nother note every driver after 263.06 when i install after reboot it says down bottom right near the clock that the sli bridge is missing and to connect it to get sli working???
    but if i go in to control panel of nvidia and enable sli it does and i can see quad sli there and in game visual indicator is saying that it works??
    is there some thing that im missing or is it these 270** drivers bugy???

7. Deathspank

Deathspank Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gainward GTX570 1280mb
    lol what colours that? its giving me a brain hemorrhage.

8. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    ^and thanks to your quote it appears for the second time 'lol'

All that colour arguing is crap, really. What does finally matters after all ?? what is said or the colour he uses.. im dead laughin' eachtime i come i hope someone says something funny, that is so entertaining really :D :D :D

Sticking with these at the moment, working just fine, thanks for that :)

9. Behelit

Behelit Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 Hydro
    When you ignore some one and he created a topic, can you see it or not?

10. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Cheers mate,i always take your word and use whatever you use as i know you test gpu drivers thoroughly,you save me alot of time,thanks again ill give these a try.:)

11. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    hey cool np :nerd:

and yea so far they're still ok, but maybe not for all gpu's..

I saw some 450gts user mentioned he got allot of crashes with these, but imo that's to be expected, this gpu can be very driver depended and there is allot of trial and error testing with such gpu's.
    lol just like with my old 250gts - but somehow it preferred tesla's allot, kinda weird because its also driver depended but imo not as much as 450/550gts or 460gtx/560gtx no ti.:pc1:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  12. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    there are official now at nvidia

x64 vista/win7
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/tesla-win7-winvista-64bit-270.90-whql-driver.html

x32 vista/win7
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/tesla-win7-winvista-32bit-270.90-whql-driver.html

x32 winXP
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/tesla-winxp-x32-270.90-whql-driver.html

edit: these have 3dvision included, i think there was none by default @ laptop2go..

edit2: now my own INF works too again.. hmm weird it didnt with laptop2go driver, also now its default INF nv_disp not some nvtcc..

INF x64 vista/win7 international (its only int.)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?x2nummf7trzhg1r

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  13. Infinity7_00

Infinity7_00 Banned

GPU:
    NVidia GTX580SC 1536mb
    :cops: Do you see any other differences in the driver? Besides the inclusion of the 3D stuff? The 270.90 was removed from the developer drivers page and replaced by the 270.81 which was odd. Something musta been majorly wrong with the 275 family (although it works great for me) if they're going to a 280 family driver for next release. I still prefer the 275.36 for Black Ops but for that game they're pretty much like 275.33 and 275.27.

14. Boggy68

Boggy68 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI G6 Gaming
    He does it so he can find his posts quicker. Some people are way too intolerant.

15. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:

i didnt test this new release yet, i have them only installed atm..but imo these official should be "better", they probably went through another quick testing before they published them at their own nvidia site as final Final.

16. PirateNeilsouth

PirateNeilsouth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980 OC
    LOL!!! What a load of rubbish, he does it because he thinks his posts are way more important than everyone elses and to wind others up. Find his posts quicker, haha never heard that before.

17. Boggy68

Boggy68 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI G6 Gaming
    I don't get that impression, but if you want to judge him on his font colour that is your petty minded lookout. He does a lot of testing and I find his posts useful and relevant, which is why I posted in his defence. Don’t mistake me for someone that gives a toss what you think.

18. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980 TI FTW
    They would be useful if you could actually read them without extraneous eye strain.

19. Boggy68

Boggy68 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 980 TI G6 Gaming
    Fair comment mate, but there is no need for the witch hunt and insults other members encourage and hurl around.

Jesus, I sound like his mum or some kind of tollerance crusader, but its that crappy tone that ruins the good knowledge that can always be found here. That is my 2p worth, I will STFU and go back to lurking and soaking up the knowledge without contributing feck all but lessons in manners ;)

20. BaneComes

BaneComes Banned

GPU:
    580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC
    It's, easier for him to see he has bad eyes lets get back on topic here folks it's all about the driver not what color font you use.