1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font for Raster 3D

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by willburstyle06, Apr 23, 2019.

1. willburstyle06

willburstyle06 New Member

GPU:
    R9 290X Sapphire Vapor-X
    So recently after updating to Rivatuner version 7.2.2 I noticed the font for the OSD has changed with Raster 3D. Here is what it looked like before

[​IMG]

If I turn it to Vector 3D it goes back to this font. Can someone explain to me what has changed and if I can get the old font back for Raster 3D. If not what was the old font called and what is the closest I can get to it with my new options. Also what is the difference between Raster and Vector 3D and is one more optimal to use than the other?

2. willburstyle06

willburstyle06 New Member

GPU:
    R9 290X Sapphire Vapor-X
    I can't be the only one who has noticed the font change, what is going on?

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

You can't be the only one who cannot read context help and waiting others to quote it personally for you. Don't be lazy please.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Dear forum newbies, if you got offer to peek into the context help, it means that your question is already answered there and all you have to do it is to read it, please do not try to send things like "wow you are being a fucking dick...I'm asking a legit question " in PM. Be smarter than topic starter.