First Call of Duty: Black Ops Debut Trailer

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by AZkiller7, May 4, 2010.

1. AZkiller7

AZkiller7 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 280x gaming
    Publisher: Activision
    Developer: Treyarch
    Release Date: Nov 9, 2010
    Platforms: PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

According to Wikipedia:

Call of Duty: Black Ops is an upcoming 2010 first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch and published by Activision for release on November 9, 2010. Officially announced on April 30, 2010, the 30th anniversary of the Iranian embassy siege, it was unveiled alongside the game's debut trailer on GameTrailers TV Episode 310. The game is the seventh installment of the Call of Duty series and the fourth game in the series to be developed by Treyarch after Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Call of Duty 3 and Call of Duty: World at War.

Players take the role of a Black Ops operative who will be involved in missions behind enemy lines. Missions will take place in a variety of locations, including Cuba, the Arctic, and Vietnam.

The Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-call-of/64932

---------------------------------

Publisher: Electronic Arts
    Developer: EA Los Angeles
    Release Date: Sep 30, 2010
    Platforms: PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

Medal of Honor is an upcoming first-person shooter video game in the Medal of Honor series, developed by EA Los Angeles and DICE, due for release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2010. The game will be a reboot of the series, set in modern-day Afghanistan. Medal of Honor's single-player campaign will use a heavily-modified version of Unreal Engine 3 and its multiplayer will use the Frostbite engine. This game is expected to utilize dedicated servers as hinted by Sean Decker, General Manager at EA, in Atomic PC's feature article.

The Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-tier-medal-of/63074

* No doubt that both games will be so much fun, however, taking in consideration they'll be released nearly at the same time, too many will only get one. at least initially.
    Assuming you're one of those that will purchase only one of the two, what would your choice be?

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  2. Liranan

Liranan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6870 1000/1200
    And more console ports I won't buy. COD: Fail Ops will have a 4 hour SP storyline, after they realised that 5 hours involved way too much coding and they couldn't mil it so much, with servers being randomised onto consoles.

We are proud to announce the first DLC costing at a mere $20, introducing four new maps (Crash, Countdown (mustn't ignore the propaganda being spread about Iran's nuclear lolthreat), Broadcast and the all new Block) to this unforgetable and revolutionary gameplay. And all that backed up by the new and original IW Engine, featured in games such as COD IV, V and VI.

Oooh, how I'm looking forward to not even pirating this ****e.

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  3. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    Yawn. I already know how it's gonna be:

- cutscene: <name of map>, some time lights up, and a huge worldmap in the background highlights your location
    - you are in <some vehicle>,<on foot> with <x> members of your team. the leader is telling you why you're here and what you're supposed to do. funny thing the enemy guard 50m in front don't hear anything about the conversation and /or the engine of your vehicle
    - you get to knife a guard, your team does the rest
    - you sneak around a bit until you see the target
    - a member of your team says: 'THERE IT IS'
    - some alarm sounds, hordes of enemy guards start open fire
    - chaos, loud voices, explosions. but you can stay alive if you cover behind some wooden crates for 10mins until the wave is over.
    - you blow something up / a team member secures a prisoner / a team member interrogates an enemy officer and kills him
    - you and your team escape the main AO and arrive at the exfiltration point
    - your leader says' THERE IT IS, OUR EXFIL. HOLD UP HERE'
    - chaos, loud voices, explosions.- chaos, loud voices, explosions. - chaos, loud voices, explosions. but you can stay alive if you cover behind some ?empty? fuel barrels for 10mins until the exfiltration vehicle arrives.
    - after killing 300 enemies, sneaking through 50 guards and handling military equipment worth 100.000 dollards you slip off while jumping onto the vehicle
    - cutscene: your team leader helps aboard. enemy base goes up in flames.
    - cutscene: <next level>
    - goto 10

:D

4. kgb_m3

kgb_m3 Master Guru

GPU:
    2 EVGA 260gtx 216 SSC SLi
    Lmao

5. sdamaged99

sdamaged99 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d GTX1080 Ti
    Let's not forget the fact Medal of Honor is EA and will probably require a permanent internet connection as well.

6. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I would prob go for MoH. I was really dissapointed with MW2, so they wont get my money this year.

7. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Games arent what they used to be!

8. Liranan

Liranan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6870 1000/1200
    It's very hard to come up with original idea's; everything's been done in some shape or form. The problem from my point of view isn't the rehash, it's not the same storyline, it's not the same kind of gameplay. The problem is playing obvious console ports that look and play just like console games.

I get mad when the game says Press A to jump when I'm using a keyboard. Lazy developers do it for me and that's why neither company will get my money. I made the mistake of buying COD V, aka the expansion to COD IV, and I won't buy another COD game again.

But you are right, games aren't what they used to be. I had a world of fun with Privateer II, despite it being so buggy it was unplayable at times.

9. V4.SKUNK

V4.SKUNK Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800GTS 640 (G80)
    Don't be a retard and buy bastardised console ports!!!

10. metaltoiletry

metaltoiletry Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX HD5870
    I've been looking forward to the new MoH since it's announcement a little while back. The multi-player should be ace, since it's being developed by DICE.

I won't turn a blind eye to Black Ops, like I did with MoW2, however. World at War multiplayer with zombies was somewhat entertaining when the game was received as a gift or purchased during a really cheap sale.

11. Merton

Merton Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX760 TF 2GD5/OC
    I like how it has become to "cool" thing to hate the upcoming CoD series games just because they took dedicate servers out of the PC version.

I can't tell you how many hours of fun gameplay I had with my friends playing MW2. Is it for everyone? No, but I don't think any video game is. If there is a video game that is for every single individual in the world, please let me know. I am looking for a new game.

12. crushilista

crushilista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 670
    It's not just the dedicated servers. I would have gotten it if it were. It's the fact that the game is just the same old stuff being sent out each time, with little improvements for huge dollars with game and dlc.

13. Vector

Vector Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 FTW 4gb w/bkplate
    These days the trailers are more exciting than the games.

14. PNeV

PNeV Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor
    Im probably gonna pass on this one. CoD was good for a time, but it seems to be just getting a bit stale now. Thing is though, it will be put at a high price, and it will sell. It'll be like flys around **** :(.

15. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti

16. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
  17. bsc14

bsc14 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 560 1gb
    What is going to be different about this one over the last? All I know is if people are still going to be running around 100mph dodging rounds from guns and stabbing you....well I want no part of that. It's freaking stupid and so unrealistic that you might as well go play Halo.

18. Covert

Covert Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus HD 5770 1000/1300
    lmao brilliant :)

19. Sneakers

Sneakers Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti Windforce
    Hahaha guys have a look at the MP vid from youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fsM6LBi54 ).

Talk about lolfail gameplay, jesus christ wtf have they done to that franchise talk about rape.

I guess the CE comes with a 30 day dose of ritalin and synaptol :)

20. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Looks like the same MP crap from the past few CoD games.
    The only thing I have any interest in in this title is the single player... because TreyArch delivered a great single player CoD with World at War.

I'm hoping they can do the same here. But, I'm not buying this game at release. I'll wait until I see it cheap, used somewhere... or something.