Fine Utilise Power of RadeonPRO Software & SweetFX Part 2

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by WhiteLightning, Sep 28, 2018.

1. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China -> Free on UPlay
    Log-in and claim it :D

2. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  3. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Kholat is for free on Steam

warlord likes this.
  4. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD

5. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  6. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  7. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  8. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Apex Legends

Official PC system requirements that you can find below.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): AMD FX 4350 or Equivalent
    Processor (Intel): Intel Core i3 6300 or Equivalent
    Memory: 6GB – DDR3 @1333 RAM
    Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ HD 7730
    Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GT 640
    DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
    Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
    Hard-drive space: 22GB

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): Ryzen 5 CPU or Equivalent
    Processor (Intel): Intel Core i5 3570K or Equivalent
    Memory: 8GB – DDR3 @1333 RAM
    Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ R9 290
    Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970
    DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
    Online Connection Requirements: Broadband Connection
    Hard-drive space: 22GB

9. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  10. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Hello ;)

[​IMG]

11. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Best Affordable headset? (Up to 99€)

-> https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/HyperX/Cloud_Alpha/5.html

"A big chunk of HyperX's reputation was built on the excellent acoustic performance of their gaming headsets, which is why I considered their decision to redesign the built-in 50-millimeter speaker drivers somewhat risky.
    Luckily, it only took me about three minutes to fall in love with the sound of the Cloud Alpha. It sports a new dual chamber driver system where the bass is coming from one chamber and the mids and highs from another.
    Of course, all frequencies come together before reaching your ears, so you don't have to worry about hearing them separately.
    I invite you to take a look at HyperX's own video that explains the dual chamber design in more detail:The general idea is to add more clarity to the sound by making the bass fat and powerful without having it spill into the midrange.
    This isn't just a nice marketing tale - after directly comparing the HyperX Cloud Alpha with the Cloud Gaming, the improvements can easily be heard.
    My ears can't quantify them like that video did (in case you didn't watch it, it claims that the Cloud Alpha has 34% less distortion than the Cloud Gaming), but the difference is there, and it's a significant one. The same applies to a comparison of the Cloud Alpha to the Cloud Gaming II.

If I had to name one thing that strikes me as most impressive acoustically, I'd have to go with the sheer fullness of the sound. As soon as you fire up a game, you'll get a feeling that your entire head is completely encapsulated by the in-game audio.
    That's mostly achieved by the richness and warmth of the bass alongside a detailed midrange and crisp highs. It doesn't matter which genre you prefer and mostly play - everything sounds terrific on the Cloud Alpha.
    I was similarly happy with the sound while blasting my way through Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, exchanging fire with my opponents in PUBG and Battlefield 1, and playing games that rely more on atmosphere and dialogue, such as Life is Strange: Before the Storm."

12. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  13. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Russia 2055

InvictusVolition has released some new gameplay videos for its upcoming Unreal Engine 4-powered indie first-person shooter, Russia 2055.
    Russia 2055 looks absolutely incredible and the funny thing is that it is being created by a single person.

There have been some rumours suggesting that Hideo Kojima could be involved in this (Kojima simply shared a video for Russia 2055 but apparently that was enough to spark these rumours),
    however I’m pretty sure that this game has nothing to do with Kojima-san.
    Truth be told, Russia 2055 appears to be slightly influenced by the Metal Gear Solid games but there is nothing here suggesting that this is a Kojima game (especially since Kojima Productions is currently hard at work on Death Stranding).

But anyway, these new gameplay videos showcase some real-time cut-scenes, the single-player campaign that will be featured in it, the combat/helmet camera effects and some prone crawling animations.

-> https://twitter.com/InvictusVoliton/status/1087683616547766272/video/1
    -> https://twitter.com/InvictusVoliton/status/1085551835941867522/video/1
    -> https://twitter.com/InvictusVoliton/status/1092799900855742465/video/1
    -> https://twitter.com/InvictusVoliton/status/1090260662331179012/video/1

Skinner likes this.
  14. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD

Skinner likes this.
  15. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Evergate
    You can Download Demo and test this new adventure game.

Stone Lantern Games has released an all-new demo alongside a challenge titled the #EvergateChallenge for its upcoming puzzle platformer, Evergate.
    According to the release note, the challenge involves players completing the new demo as fast as possible and sharing their results to earn rewards.

Players that complete the demo in under 20 minutes will earn a special Discord title and digital certificate of completion (I’ve attached a template of what the certificate looks like).
    Players that beat the WRs (we are tracking WRs for any% and 100% across mouse & keyboard and controller) will be given a free copy of Evergate when it releases,
    access to all future demo updates, a unique Discord title and the digital certificate of completion.

Evergate transports you to an imaginative afterlife where two souls must overcome fate to be reunited.
    According to its description, this challenging puzzle platformer weaves a heart-warming story through stunning artwork, emotive music and genre-bending mechanics.

The gamplay rallies around cerebral puzzles and skill-based execution using your Soulflame.
    The goal of each puzzle is to reach the gate at the end however you can.
    Some players may opt for a straightforward route while others will strive for the more difficult complete solution using every crystal.
    This offers challenges for casual and hardcore gamers alike.

Those interested can download the new demo from the game’s Kickstarter page!

16. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Electronic Arts confirms a new Need for Speed game is comming.

Electronic Arts today announced preliminary financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended December 31st, 2018, and revealed that a new Need for Speed game is currently under development.
    Moreover, the publisher will have some new Titanfall experiences (and no this isn’t Titanfall VR as some were speculating).

Unfortunately the big publisher did not reveal any additional details for the new Need for Speed game.
    Our guess is that Ghost Games will develop, once again, this new racing game which will most likely take advantage of the Frostbite Engine.

As COO and CFO Blake Jorgensen said:

“FIFA stands out as a robust franchise through a tumultuous year in the video game industry.
    Elsewhere in the business, we’re making adjustments to improve execution and we’re refocusing R&D.
    Looking forward, we’re delighted to launch Anthem, our new IP, to grow Apex Legends and related Titanfall experiences, to deliver new Plants vs. Zombies and Need for Speed titles,
    and to add Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to our sports titles in the fall.”

So basically EA has just confirmed a new Plants vs. Zombies, a new Need for Speed, and a new Titanfall experience.

17. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  18. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  19. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD