1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fine Utilise Power of RadeonPRO Software & SweetFX Part 2

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by WhiteLightning, Sep 28, 2018.

1. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  2. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  3. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Battlefield 5 – DICE will return TTK (Time To Kill) to its original values!

Our intent with the TTK changes was to see if we could evolve the Battlefield V experience and make it more enjoyable for new players, whilst also making sure the Battlefield vets have a choice with a more “core” experience suiting their preferred play-style
    said DICE and continued:

“It’s important to acknowledge that we have a challenge bringing new players into Battlefield V and onboard them to become more experienced Battlefield players.
    It’s been a challenge across our games for a long time, as many will know, and becomes even more important for us to improve upon our post-launch experience with consistent updates to the game through the Tides of War.
    Our desire to service a game that caters to old and new players will continue. How we get it right isn’t easy, nor will it be quick, and we appreciate when the community comes together and helps us on this journey.”

The team concluded that later today, at 4am PT / 7am ET / 1p CET, it will roll out a new server patch that will revert the TTK changes to their original launch states,
    it will remove the “Conquest Core” playlist, and it will not introduce any new “Core” playlists.

4. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD

5. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Mortal Kombat 11 Official PC Requirements

MINIMUM:

• Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200, 3.1 GHz
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 670 or NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1050 / AMD® Radeon™ HD 7950 or AMD® Radeon™ R9 270
      • DirectX: Version 11
      • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    RECOMMENDED:

• Processor: Intel Core i3-2100, 3.10 GHz / AMD FX-6300, 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400, 3.2 GHz
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 780 or NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1060-6GB / AMD® Radeon™ R9 290 or RX 570
      • DirectX: Version 11
      • Network: Broadband Internet connection

6. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  7. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  8. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  9. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  10. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD

11. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  12. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  13. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  14. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  15. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD

16. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
    Watch Dogs Living City mod

The modder said:

“I’ve created this mod because I love Watch_Dogs, and I wanted to bring new life into it. With so many other mods entirely focused on aesthetics I really felt the lack of something that actually added things to do, rather than to look at.
    So I decided to take matters into my own hands and starting with no knowledge at all about scripting I spent the last 14 months working on this project,
    adding entirely new features, many random events, new gameplay mechanics, and new missions to bring my vision to life.”

Below you can find the key features of the Living City mod for Watch Dogs:

• RESTRICTED_AREAS?are red zones patrolled by guards and always active in freeroam where trespassing is prohibited just like you’ve seen in the campaign missions.
    • UNLOCKED_INTERIORS?are interior locations that you were able to visit only once during the campaign but that are now always open and explorable at any time.
    • RANDOM_EVENTS?are events that spontaneously happens in the game world around you offering new gameplay opportunities that you’re free to engage at will.
    • CIVILIAN_HACKS?are new interesting hacks that you can perform on the generic civilians around the city after you profiled them besides the vanilla hacks.
    • AMBUSH_CHANCE?is a restored cut feature where hackers breached the fixer contracts so enemies can set up fake contracts to ambush you at contact points.
    • CUSTOM_MISSIONS?are new missions available around the city and comparable to the ones in the base game like Gang Hideouts, Criminal Convoys, Human Traffic…
    • REPLACE_SCAN?disables the yellow disk scan resulting from a 911 call and replaces it with a police search where cops actually comes to investigate the scene.
    • ctOS_CHAOS?allows the Chicago Police Force to use some ctOS hacks like bollards and bridges against you as an extreme measure on the highest difficulty chases.
    • FIRST_LOAD?improves the first load of the game providing randomized weather and time of the day, a vehicle nearby if missing, and “out-from-phone” intro camera.
    • LIMITED_INVENTORY?limits the weapons you can carry to only 1 for each weapon slot, you can swap them at gunshops or by picking them up from dead enemies.
    Those interested can download the mod from here.

17. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  18. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD
  19. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 XTX LiQuiD