Find Rivatuner guides here

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by boogieman, Aug 23, 2006.

1. stangowner

stangowner Master Guru

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    I've been working on a video tutorial for RivaTuner. I was hoping to have more complete before mentioning it, but I have not made as much progress the past few weeks as I was hoping. I do have more content in progress though, and will post it as I complete it.

Anyways, feel free to take a peek. Let me know what you think about the format of the content. Is it too much? Too little? Organized OK? etc

Also, if anyone wants to help contribute to the guide, feel free to send me a PM or an email to the address listed on the page. Or if you have a guide already, let me know and I'll link to it.

You can access the RivaTuner Guide here: http://rivatuner.doomdealer.com/

- Nick

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Goo job, nick. As a side effect, it is always really interesting for me to see real faces and hear real voices of people I know via the forums. So thanks a lot ;)

3. stangowner

stangowner Master Guru

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    I hope you are not going to hold my dull boring mono-tone voice against me :)

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

5. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Very good stangowner, video's are perfect.

I'll add your site to the first stickie post.

If you need help making some pictorial tutorials, let me know.

6. benne

benne Member

GPU:
    evga 275 sli
    stangowner thats so easy i can follow it!
    thank you guys

7. bonefish

bonefish New Member

GPU:
    GTS-450 x 2 SLI
    I've been enjoying RT for about a month now. The guides and the forum have answered all my questions so far.
    Just want to say, "Way to go!"
    SEAN

8. barkeater

barkeater New Member

GPU:
    MSI NX8800 GT 512 OC
    Thank you very much. The guides work great. This has given me the confidence to look into maybe overclocking. However, at least I now have my display card fan max'd out when playing Battlefield 2. Dropped max and ave temp 2-3 degrees. Thanks again.

9. Salsah

Salsah Member

GPU:
    2 X Asus GTX260 216SP 896
    Thanks for the guide. Especially the guide with video from stangowner's link. Otherwise I will be start asking silly question and annoying most of the expert here.

Thanks again and much appreciated to all that contribute to the guide and rivatuner.