Final Fantasy XV has been cracked four days prior to its official release

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by sammarbella, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Prince Valiant

Prince Valiant Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 ti
    How much of that is eaten up by movies :eek:?

2. MaxBlade

MaxBlade Master Guru

GPU:
    980Ti/970/390/+ more
    NO clue why this HAS to be posted... we bought it. Most if not everything gets cracked in some way.. few love to steal most don't.. move on

3. Bansaku

Bansaku Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64
    Yet another example of wasted money on Denuvo! Seriously, when will these publishers learn?! Do they not read the news? Ah well, as long as Denuvo is in play, I will continue to sail the torrents on principle. Yar!

lucidus likes this.
  4. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    There's still reason to keep it. DLCs never made it into the cracked version. Until every dlc and update gets hacked, denuvo still makes sense for them.

Same can be said about most of the articles on this site as of late. I don't think it's really Hilberts fault though, it's just been quite dull recently with nothing really interesting happening. Things should get interesting again when we get new video cards.

Denuvo didn't fail here. It was the idiots who released the game unencrypted on origin. Especially when a demo was released without denuvo. Denuvo still works. It was never intended to be uncrackable, but rather to delay hackers in time for them to make sales. There are still quite a few games yet to be hacked. I also doubt denuvo has anything to do with your piracy.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    This is the true question.

Prince Valiant likes this.
  6. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    ruh-roh ....

[​IMG]

fantaskarsef likes this.
  7. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    That's pretty much why i pirate from time to time, just to check it as a Demo.

If i don't like it i delete everything, simple as that. And ofcourse i will buy it if i do like it.

8. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Does the game really matter so little to you that Denuvo or no Denuvo is the deciding factor here? I totally agree that it's a d*ck move to suddenly include it days prior to the release, especially after the statement that it would be DRM free (unless is my mind is cheated by some spell?), but I wouldn't skip this game just because of that. The game is too good to pass up, especially in 4K glory.

tensai28 likes this.
  9. Warrax

Warrax Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti
    Some games do not deserve support, specially bad ports with crappy DRMs...you know when using the pirated version is much more convenient than the legal version. Having money doesn't mean you have to throw it without thinking.

10. toyo

toyo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070Ti 8G
    Great to know. I own a single game that has Denuvo, and even for that i didn't pay, it came with my motherboard (AC: Origins). For all I care they should lose millions for putting this DRM in.
    If you have a great title, like Witcher 3, which I proudly bought, it WILL sell. FFXV did seem decent from the demo, so they are just a desperate, greedy corporation, that lacks trust in their own product and has a deep disregard for their customers.

11. giri.placid

giri.placid Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    Im pretty sure if he didnt get caught killing someone, he probably would kill them. But for normal people that would generally not feel good regardless of getting caught or not. Its called empathy.