Final Fantasy VII Remake

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Sep 13, 2019.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4

yes please! :D

SpajdrEX and SerotoNiN like this.
  2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Still exclusive to PS?

3. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    So far no info about a PC port.

4. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    Not really wanted...
    Rot in hell!

WhiteLightning likes this.

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    PC build might be nice but eh, I more worried about them gutting the battle system for something like FFXV which I hated. make wonder what what else they gutted and arnt tell us.

I seriously would kill for FF game that looks like than has battle system like FF1-10, after that they slowly move away from turnbased combat.:mad:

6. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
  7. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    sound dies in part 1 a moment in.

sound dies on both the gameplay vids :(

8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I love the way it looks we finally getting FF7 that pretty much looks as good asthe advent children movie, But damn I cant wait to see what knights of the round table looks like

but seriously the demo of FFXV battle system was huge turn off and this look to be about the same. time will tell if I will like what they did to the battle system, maybe there will be demo or maybe there wont be seeing they knew people didnt want then to mess with the battle system and the want those people to buy it. It would probably be to much to ask if they have the new battle system and the original turn based battle system ( like to control all members of my party and telling then to do what and when not this auto combat ai stuff) but that is just wishfull thinking.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  9. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    played the demo that was released today and I am disgusted by the battle system much like I was with FFXV getting FFVII that look like the Advent children movie, but the battle system just kills it for me :(

then again SQE been turn it back on Turnbased combat since X knew sooner or later FF was gona be turned into something I didnt like combat wise, Then again I think most FFVII charm is ruined by voice acting which dont like anyway among other things. I wont be buying this on launch , all parts will be released and in one package and it will be for less then 20$ before I buy it. Majority of use that want FFVII redone for past 15+ years, just want it with better graphics with everything else in tacked a majority of people i know too just wanted that.

I guess I will stick to DQ games, less SQE decided to be stupid there too.

10. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    FF7R is a one year timed PS4 exclusive. It will come to PC. Also just played the demo. It’s phenomenal. Really if you have a PS4 pick it up when it comes out. I’m very impressed with it.

BTW if you play in “classic” difficulty it is the pseudo turn based like the original was.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    theoneofgod likes this.

11. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Really like that demo! Never played the original, so can’t comment on “how they ruined it”. Not sure what I’m missing in the combat system, but that boss feels unbeatable to me. Wiped three times and gave up ..

12. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    You have to block and dodge. Also when the shield is up toss a grenade under him. Use thunder magic with Barret.

drandiiski likes this.
  13. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    Yeah it's also split in to three separate games and each one is full priced, second I read that SE lost any chance of this massive FF7 fan buying the game at launch. I am waiting until all parts are out and the inevitable full version of the game gets released at the CORRECT price.

14. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Good luck. The amount they appear to have added to the Midgard portion is substantial. I will trust them this time around but if they disappoint I will drop them just as I have done with Ubisoft. BTW the head guy is claiming 45+ hours for main story gameplay not including side quests.

15. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)

16. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    It's unreal what Square is getting out of the tiny Picarin and Jaguar equipped console.

17. isidore

isidore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    it looks better now, i also played the demo a bit, i love the gameplay its more dynamic, i think its gonna be the first FF game i play :).

18. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    I enjoyed the demo. The original is probably my favorite game of all-time. I'm old enough to have played it when it released in 97.

19. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
  20. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti