Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Blood487, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    You've also got the relic +1 after that, which is the best weapon in the game apart from allagan gear from coils of bahamut. It makes sense that it takes time to get.

2. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    I think many people get stuck on Titan HM because it's really a hard fight and those who know the fight leave party after the first wipe (if using DF). So newcomers won't have an easy time practising, wouldn't you agree?

3. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    A lot of it is to do with the games issues with dodging aoe, you may have noticed at times you can be standing outside an aoe and still get it. On Titan HM that really screws you over.

and yeah once you've done titan there's no reason to do it again because you can get your relic straight after.

4. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    People leave ifrit HM after the first wipe as well, if the party is nowhere near the dps check then it is sort of saving you from wiping for the next hour by leaving.

5. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Yes, I've heard about that issue and have experienced it on Ifrit. Luckily my problems are gone (for now) but I understand that it's one reason for people getting hit by Weight of the Land or other things.

The reason for leaving Ifrit eludes me a bit since I've felt that the fight itself does not require full Darklight. I cannot remember that I've seen a group fail due to DPS problems but more from the 2nd tank not silencing properly or other DPS silencing Eruption (might be mixing up the names of the spells here).

6. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Hotfixes today:-

Also this was mentioned in another thread:-

Sounds good.

7. Ohnooze

Ohnooze Guest

I tried to like this game, just don't care for the Japanese flare it has.

8. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    how do you get access to the beta?

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    My friend, this game is retail :) Meaning there is no beta.

10. LNCPapa

LNCPapa Master Guru

GPU:
    2xEVGA 1080 Ti FTW3
    Forgot to mention that I got my Relic right after my last post and it's made quite a difference on my dps. Now I'm just working on getting full Darklight. I still really love the game though there are a couple of jobs I don't find very appealing.

11. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    I'm almost full DL, just need body on my Warrior. I have all the accessories etc.

Still though I was doing just as well in AF as I am DL. IMHO with this game, Skill means more than gear.

I was tanking AK Primal HM's, CM, you name it, in AF with DL accessories perfectly fine.

Well of course DL is going to help, but if you don't have skill to back up the stats there is no point. It's why I hate parties that bash AF right away without realizing that they might be wearing DL accessories/belt.

12. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Still hunting for the relic. Still got problems with Titan HM. 20% is my best so far. When will it end?

13. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Gear matters mostly in Titan HM and Coils atm, I've seen it reported for tanks that accuracy in coils matters heavily due to missing hate combos.

14. twtaylor

twtaylor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12gb
    Just bought it today, I hope it doesn't turn into a grind fest.

15. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    Do we have a guild on a specific server?

I'm about to buy it, but i might need some help later on with dungeons so i can get better.

I want to quit WoW cause my acc got locked, they seem to lock you're whole account now after a charge back from faction change. :(
    Was enjoying it so much, but i cba to repay 3 charge backs, so i'd rather buy a new MMO.

16. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    I'm on cerberus signex, as are a few of my friends.

17. twtaylor

twtaylor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12gb
    I'm starting to like it now. Some of the gear you get at first makes you look a little fruity. lol I chose a Marauder because I like melee DPS.

18. Wanny

Wanny Guest

I'm on Ultros (NA) in a guild called GAF (neogaf forums). I beated Titan HM.

19. antonyfrn

antonyfrn Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4070 SUPER
    Marauder is a tanking class (MRD 30 + GLD 15) gives you the Warrior job whats a good tank not seen any running dps I might suggest you change to Lancer (LCN 30 + 15 MRD) gives you Dragoon what is melee dps or look into changing to PUG then going Monk.

20. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I would like to try it. How is it? im not a big fan of the whole fairy, strange Japanese style. Guess it wouldnt be for me then?Really want to play another MMO.