Fifa 16

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Passus, Sep 9, 2015.

1. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    nope. Same here in Fifa15 with the bs cap with 30fps in most cutscenes.

2. Lian

Lian Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Super FE
    Hey guys...

plz Read here :)

For Nvidia Cards 60 fps in cut scene use this setting(work fine in fifa15 and fifa16 demo)

Control Panel Nvidia..

navigate to the section for the game Fifa16 demo.

[​IMG]

set the V-sync on Adaptive.

now go to Option FIFA 16 DEMO

set frame limit,same as below.

[​IMG]

Enjoy 60fps in cut scene ;)

3. binaryStar

binaryStar Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 SC 1450/7800
    Had to do that in Fifa 15 too...though you dont have to set it to adaptive, just turn off in-game vsync and force it "on" through Nvidia CP.

Is AA broken in this demo, like it was in lasts years demo? DSR also makes the icons over controlled players heads super small and hard to see. Hope this gets fixed.

Loving the demo though, many say "same game every year" blah blah....this isn't Madden. Plenty of great changes in this years game. Best Fifa in years.

4. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    i fully agree mate

5. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Since the engine switch to DirectX 11 I don't think MSAA anti-aliasing in any game has looked good but I just realised that I may not have noticed it because I run FIFA at 4K @ 1920x1200. Even then the GPU usage barely goes above 50% but it is a locked 60 FPS so that doesn't matter.

And DSR explains what those little dots are above the player's had you are controlling. I noticed it but thought it was some kind of subtle indicator since you know which player you are controlling from the base circle indicator and icon prompts.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  6. Bond!JamesBond!

Bond!JamesBond! Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    Got the demo for ps4 and it's much better than 15 was.
    I didn't like 15 so i played PES last year.
    This years demo i like better than PES.

Game speed is better and animations are better, better passing and defending also.

So if you think this is the same as 15 go back and play 15 it's not.

7. jaykop

jaykop Active Member

GPU:
    1080 g1 gaming sli
    These are the steps I used to get 21x9 working in both FIFA 15 and the FIFA 16 demo. For the FIFA 16 demo just replace fifa15.exe with fifa16_demo.exe. I am guessing the process works with the full version of FIFA 16 when it comes out.

1) Download HxD for your language from http://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD. I use the portable version so I do not have to install it.
    2) Extract the program from the zip file.
    3) Go to your FIFA 15 install folder and make a backup copy of fifa15.exe
    4) Run HxD.exe and open up fifa15.exe
    5) Click on Search then Replace in the menu
    6) Enter "39 8E E3 3F" in "Search for" and "8E E3 18 40" for 3440x1440 or "26 B4 17 40" for 2560x1080 in "Replace with"
    7) Change "Datatype" to "Hex-values" and click "Replace all"
    8) Save your changes and you should be good to go.
    9) If you have issues replace the fifa15.exe file with the backup you made in step 3

posted on posted on wsgf forum by bdjace :banana::banana::banana::banana:

8. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    That is just a horrible comparison. COD is competing against a bunch of other similar games, and yet it's just as bad as COD: God Knows Which One. Fifa is only competing against PES, and in my opinion provides superior gameplay than PES. Fifa is a football game and can only improve so much, i could list a **** ton of stuff COD could improve, as an FPS game, without using much brain power. Consider when COD and FIFA over the last 5-6 years, FIFA is the game that shows more improvement.

9. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Yeah, there is only so much you can do in an annual release.

I must be enjoying this, think I have more game time on this demo than a few full games.

10. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Plus tearing sometimes, adaptive due vsync cap over refresh rate. I know this, used it in Fifa15, too. Either you have tearing or "cutscenes" in 30fps.

@binaryStar
    With vsync forced in nvcp and disabled in Fifaconfig you also have 30fps cap in cutscenes.

I mainly play Fifa with Friends, 1vs1. And with two people having those new circles,..its just too much. Thats why we disabled it and then you have to rely on the triangles.

Im gonna need to play Fifa16 without 4k DSR this time, cos with DSR they are really too small.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015

11. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    i too am really liking the game play.

i instantly turned the trainer circles off as i dont need my hand to be held, just like previous fifas, either lb or flick the stick to change players and have the triangle indicator is fine with me, i use co-op camera as its the widest view so easy to flick the stick to whoever you want

my only real hope is that there is some pro clubs improvements, some of the bugs that are still there are funny at first but irritating afterwards, especially the camera bug where the game is going on but its like you are paused and the controller bug where the game will switch to keyboard controls

once my pro even did the splits after a tackle and just stayed spinning slowly round and round for a minute until the ball went out of play lol

12. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Anyone else finding the Ai on Professional much more challenging?

13. Mugsy

Mugsy Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT Pulse
    AI is ok on professional, i can beat it with no problems, World Class and Legendary, especially the former are ****ty, as in the AI only passes sideways indefinitely for minutes...very boring...still, won a few matches on legendary.

14. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Playing against Fifa AI is the most boring ****. Everything too calculable, doesnt make fun. If you make pressure on the one whos with the ball and on the same time attack with the 2nd closest defender its a pain in the ass, always is, always was and always will be.

Im only using Fifa to play multiplayer against other humans who are not that calculable!

15. MaLDo

MaLDo Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    SLI scales good enough but it disables HDR in players under shadow.

16. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Dunno career mode on world class/legendary is hard so it's def a challenge, played a few clubs and true it does get a bit repetetive I wouldnt say it's a bad experience.

So yeah humans>computer/a.i but I still think the career mode is fun...for awhile at least..

17. Redemption80

Redemption80 Guest

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I also enjoy playing against the computer ai in career mode.

Not as enjoyable as local multiplayer, but more enjoyable than online multiplayer.

18. jaykop

jaykop Active Member

GPU:
    1080 g1 gaming sli

just to let you all know this fix for 21.9 screens does not work on the full version of fifa 16 :bang::bang::bang::bang:

19. mbushnaq00

mbushnaq00 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 980 Ti 6GB
    does the game still requires windows media player to be installed?

20. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600