FIFA 15 PC (Ignite Engine) Confirmed

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    When you overclock past certain point, the boost can make the card unstable. In less demanding situations it lowers the voltage too much compared to core speed. I can't go higher than 1415 MHz without limiting P00 power state voltage to 1,2V to prevent ridiculous voltage drop or voltage lag (which makes 3DMark11 crash right after the start). With that 1,2V limit I can easily run my card at least 1,5 GHz at stock voltage, probably higher.

2. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    added you mate on origin my username is Pvfc-Epic

i play alot of pro clubs and am in a club looking for players mainly in defence and midfield but will take any one who is active lol :)

3. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    I'd like to play with you guys but my internet connection is worse than whatever-is-the-worst-thing-you-can-think-about and I get disconnected for about 5 seconds every 20 minutes. EVERY ****ING DAY. No more online playing for me for some time or for ever.

4. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ouch man!

hope this gets sorted soon for you

5. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    I think the company resolved the problem - I called them two days ago. The thing is, I discovered this while downloading the first STALKER from GOG, where I bought all of them for US$12. Since it doesn't support the download manager I use I decided to download with Firefox. But every time it stopped at a certain point and canceled. I could never finish the download. Then I started to monitor the whole thing and discovered this damn bug. Tomorrow I'll try to see if it's solved.

6. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Nope, problem still here. It stops the loading of youtube videos. Oh I love this country.

7. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    this may sound silly to you but have you tried another pc/laptop?

or even a smart phone or tablet and see if downloads also stop on there

in my experience downloads failing are not due to isp, if it was then the download would crawl not stop totally, they are normally caused by a failing hard drive or unstable system/ram

good luck

8. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    There's others problems, I just left something that consumes bandwidth working, and a tab with the router configuration page, which asks for a password every time it disconnects. Last night the upload changed from 700 kbps (the normal state) to things like 240-300kbps. It's lovely.

9. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    does it happen around the same time every night?

10. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Does this forum has an option to disconnect the user? Wrote a big answer detailing everything, clicked Submit Reply, the forum asked me to log in again, lost the post. It's about the 30th time I have to re-write something here.

This happens everyday, with no exact time. Tonight the connection was down, but didn't lose the upload bandwidth during the night while using it. If I leave something big in a download manager you'll see the download graph in a form of wave. If I play poker there's hands I can't play because the connection is lost for some seconds. League of Legends disconnects for a few seconds every game.

Already called the company, but it's easier to talk to a wall about World Peace and get a valid answer.

11. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    if your still uploading the connection cant have dropped .. are you on a fibre connection or plain old telephone line?

if you lose internet you lose the ability to upload too.

i really do think you try a different machine, especially with having to relogin to guru3d .. something dodgy with the browser going on there

12. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    I hate to say so, but this isnt necessarily true, but depends on his connection.

If he is using fiber, then yeah, one way up, Means the connection isnt dead. But on cable and phone line, you have Down streams, and upstreams. On the 40/5 mb connections we use for the ISP i Work for, you usually have 8 downstreams, and 1 or 2 upstreams - it is not at all unheard off, that the signal on the downstreams are way off, while the upstreams are fine, or vice versa.

The cause for it is nearly always defect cables (not as in cut over, but as in isolation not being effective anymore, or cobber cable inside being bent), either inside your own house, between the plug in the wall and the modem, or from the local station to your house. But obviously it CAN be a defect modem aswell - there is really no way of telling, before you get a technician to look at it, unless you are willing to buy new cables and test first.

Bottomline: Call your ISP, and hear what they can see on your connection.

13. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    ADSL, old, old connection and equipment (4mb/0.6mb). Won't get anything new since there's no other company offering anything acceptable. 3G is a piece of **** in my city, 4G maybe in some years.

I didn't check, but the upload goes down too, I think. The company says everything is OK. Their installations are very old and that won't allow me even to get to 8mb/0.6mb. It's 2015 already, but maybe we're in 2004 around here.

14. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    So phone cable based - they should have Graphs for the data streams for your adresss - demand that they look through it, cause if you experience Down times, it should be visable there.

15. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    My connection went down 2 times in the last hour, now the modem is completely visible and I can see the Internet light going out.

If you knew the trouble I had just to keep my 4mb in the right speed you wouldn't recommend that I called them for this. I had to call the company for about two months, twice a week, because the connection went from 4 to 3.5, 3.0, 2.5. Not that I was connected at 4mbps and had some kind of technical problem. I was connected at slower speeds. All they did was disconnect me, then connect at the right speed. A joke. Now I'll stay quiet and dumb and happy with this ****.

Just have to remember to CTRL+C everything I write here.

16. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:

its almost certainly the connection then, did you try a corded telephone to check for noise on the line? this can be an indication of a bad connection and here in the uk its better to report a phone fault and not mention the broadband at all

17. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    I don't have a corded telephone to do this. But my telephone line used to not work correctly when it rained. A technician from the company came here and did something - I wasn't here so I don't know what he did. The line got better. Maybe it's time to do that again.

18. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    That deffo sounds like the local station isnt properly shielded - do you have a box standing at the road at your home?

19. brunopita

brunopita Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming R9 270X 2GB
    Yes, these boxes are old as dinosaurs, the company doesn't offer help regarding them, if anybody wants to change, they have to pay. I know nothing about them. The thing is, it was a public company that offered the services. It was privatized a lot of years ago to a Spanish company that couldn't care less for the services, got a really bad reputation. Then a cellphone company took over and, well, they care more for cell phones.

20. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Sometimes i hate living in denmark (awful weather), but then it comes to stuff like this, and im really happy that i live here :p