FIFA 15 PC (Ignite Engine) Confirmed

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jun 6, 2014.

1. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Use a rich owner unlock? sorted...:)

p.s with man utd it's not as if you need to buy many players..well defenders..but not seen what you are talking about still doing ultimate team.

2. blesner

blesner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Why don't you just edit it to a budget of your choice with Fifa DM14?

In have edited all my player ages(to 18 years old so that players do not retire early) among other things with this tool.

Do you want me to explain how to use this tool?

3. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    I prefer a challenge to cheating these days. I'm just disappointed that Career Mode still has some arcade'y aspects that would benefit from a bit more realism.

4. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    That's an ongoing bug with Fifa, there's a way to "hide" your end of season money so that next season the transfer fund is given on top of that, before the end of the season choose a player you want to sacrifice from your squad, set the wages/transfer fee slider to about 99% in favour of wages, go to your sacrificial lamb and offer them a new contract and give them the whole of the £30m in wages, next season sell/trade this player and you get their wages back.

5. blesner

blesner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Well it really is not cheating, you are correcting an error. You can change any teams budget, local and international prestige even the teams you do not play with.

As Mitzi said, you can buy the "financial injection reward" with the in game currency that you get from winning matches.

6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    22,07 € (26,66 $) Mexican Origin Black Friday Sale until 01.12.2014.

7. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    latest patch improved defensive positioning and nerfed lobbed through balls a bit

also your defense is tighter at kick off so people cant easily dribble and score

8. Mugsy

Mugsy Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT Pulse
    The things you mentioned were what stopped me from buying this. Is it really fixed now ?

9. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    you still need to put the effort in to defend but games are definitely tighter especially in midfield

10. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Yep lobbed through balls def arent as effective...score the odd one or two and in the right time its ofc the way forward..

11. jaykop

jaykop Active Member

GPU:
    1080 g1 gaming sli
    Still not fix for 21.9 ratio next gen my arse

12. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    Anyone finding the game less stable after the last patch?

I'm getting a strange crash on the squad screen during career mode matches where the game goes black. I can press buttons on the controller and keyboard and I can hear the game still working. After a minute it turns grey. When I bring up the Windows Task Manager the process is still Running (as opposed to Not Responding like a normal crash). I have to manually terminate the process. Happens every 2-3 games.

13. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Is your 980 overclocked? Don't have this game but Grim Dawn does the same to me if my 980 is overclocked to high 1550MHz, at 1500Mhz all is fine, strange thing is the other few games I was playing at the higher clock were fine, Grim dawn a DX9 game showed the overclock unstable. A friend of mine had a 970 and he thought it was stable at 1600MHz, we loaded up Grim Dawn and he had to bring his clocks down to 1475Mhz for the game to not blackscreen but keep running.

14. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Gaming X
    Got 2 Afterburner profiles. Default factory OC for FIFA and manual OC (1500/8000) for other games because FIFA doesn't need the extra juice. I did try FIFA with the manual OC and it crashed quicker.

15. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Had no crash ever

16. Dorlor

Dorlor Banned

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Its funny how people cant take getting spanked at all... i like playing pro Clubs alot (where you control your own player), and when you are winning 5+, ALL the other players always leave, cause then they only get the lose registered as 0-3.

My pro player is called Dragam btw, and im playing on pc (obviously :p) - currently clubless, so if anyone feels like playing pro Clubs with a fox in the box, pm me :)

17. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Its more that its not worth the time to continue the game if you are already 5:0 behind. Cos you get a loss anyway, and if 3:0 or 5:0 doesnt make a difference.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  18. Dorlor

Dorlor Banned

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Not worth the time? Surely youre playing for fun, no? Or are you getting paid by the hour to play? Lol.

Imo its just a sign of being a really poor loser, if you leave just due to being behind at half time - i always stay throughout the matches, regardless of the score... you can at the very least try to get some goals in yourself, or complete some achievements.

The only time i will ever leave a match, is if i play with people who are just trying to **** it up for you... like a gk running out of the goal, constantly asking for the ball, and then just running with the ball like a headless chicken - stuff like that gets my piss boiling.

19. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Im talking about others, not me. Ask them why they leave and thats the answer you get. If you cant win, you get out the match. 90% doing this. (in pro club, see below..)

"The only time i will ever leave a match, is if i play with people who are just trying to **** it up for you... like a gk running out of the goal, constantly asking for the ball, and then just running with the ball like a headless chicken - stuff like that gets my piss boiling."

This happens in quick-match with pro yes. Never saw this in pro club. And quick-match with pro is a pain in the ass anway, every time, they're all egomaniac.

And p.s. my statement was for pro-club. People leave when they are so big behind they cant win, thats what i was talking about.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  20. Dorlor

Dorlor Banned

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Believe it or not, ive had a gk doing that in a div 2 Club ! Obviously he got kicked after the match...